Ched Evans - Sheffield United

chaperz21

Posted a couple of weeks back that if we miss out on Waghorn then this guy is the other option.

We have made a bid of around 1 mil plus another 250k after promotion. This is from a very good friend who has good relations with the hierarchy at the club.

I for one would be pleased with this signing, still realitivley young, could proove to be a good signing

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to see us take the chance on him without a doubt, I think he could be a brilliant signing but in fairness the Sheffield United fans probably wouldn't be that bothered to see the back of him. I think he would be a top option for a million, he was raved about 2 years ago, and Sheffield United look notorious for not getting the best out of strikers. I would ask Jamie Ward to give his opinion on him and then go by what he says, baring him mind for the past 2 years he would of trained with him and watched him in every game, surely would be in the best position to give an opinion!

Posted a couple of weeks back that if we miss out on Waghorn then this guy is the other option.

We have made a bid of around 1 mil plus another 250k after promotion. This is from a very good friend who has good relations with the hierarchy at the club.

I for one would be pleased with this signing, still realitivley young, could proove to be a good signing

I got ripped to shreds in the 'Player Suggestion thread' for mentioning him, I really do believe he is a good player. He's quite tall and fairly strong, holds the ball up well from what i've seen. He hasn't been prolific at Sheffield United but they wouldn't have spent £3M on him if he was crap (please don't bring up Clod:D). Also, it's a well known fact that S.U play hoofball and good players often fail there because of it (i.e Billy Sharp, Leon Britton). Ask Norwich fans (they had him on loan at one point) and they'll tell you he is a very good player.

and me!

Any player who is currently being questioned for rape, buggery, sodomy, philosophy, economy, or forestry (;)), should be hung, drawn and quarterd, regularly.

And there was me thinking this was a gathering point for insane sodomites! :whistle:

Archived