How the mighty fall!

CumbrianRam

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great football player, I would have loved it if he had managed to turn it around here as a manager, thought he was a great appointment, and to be honest, I liked his prinicipals as our manager, playing the youngsters and getting rid of the dead wood like Kinkladze and Burley. We should have given him more time.

Nope not at all, he was finished and super lazy at the end.

Loads of rumours why Gregory left, shame it didnt work out for him, other managers have been given a lot more time since thats for sure.

yes there are a lot of rumors one rumor is that he was betting on the club being relegated while still in charge although that is only one singular rumor and it is not perceived as a fact by this me or anyone connected with dcfc fans forum, and he still shouldn't have dropped kinkladze

Kinky was a beautiful player, well not beautiful cos he was a fat little georgian, but a beautiful footballer blessed with as much skill as Maradona or Best.

He was also fairly useless as a team player. Man City got relegated with him in the side and that was when he was fit.

Mind you, I'd rather see 5 seconds of Kinky than 5 seasons of Pearo!

yes there are a lot of rumours one rumour is that he was betting on the club being relegated while still in charge although that is only one singular rumour and it is not perceived as a fact by this me or anyone connected with dcfc fans forum, and he still shouldn't have dropped kinkladze
3/10

Kinky was not a team player though. He had beautiful skills on the field and better written English than many English born students do today.

Kinky was worth the admission fee alone at times, win, lose or draw. Who cares if he was a passenger all game but for that one moment of brilliance.

When we first signed him I remember a good friend of mine, who is a Man City season ticket holder, telling me that I would definetly say that kinkladze was the best player I had ever seen within a month of us signing him, and that within a year I would want the lazy swine nowhere near the club...he was spot on.

Absolute genius........when he wanted to be, but when he didn't...wow, was he bad.

Archived