What's your source?

Day

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would say Mayonaise but is that more of a dressing than a source?

Brown source is a must for sausages and bacon, tommy k just doesn't do them justice.

Daveo - do you mean "sauce":p

HP for me :thumbsup:

Tom Glick.

Sweet to begin with, then leaves this bitter taste in your mouth. Says all ingredients are "fair trade". Company prides itself on paying it's employees a fair price, and get bartered down very easily by the big Supermarkets down to a poor selling strategy. Profit margins are therefore non-existent despite much cost-cutting.

Very loyal customer base. Plans to become a global brand in the coming years. No plans for extending their current facility in Derby or selling up despite poor Q1 results.

Best applied to Sammon. Although in my experience this does not produce the best results.

I don't even dislike Glick :rofl:

Tom Glick.

Sweet to begin with, then leaves this bitter taste in your mouth. Says all ingredients are "fair trade". Company prides itself on paying it's employees a fair price, and get bartered down very easily by the big Supermarkets down to a poor selling strategy. Profit margins are therefore non-existent despite much cost-cutting.

Very loyal customer base. Plans to become a global brand in the coming years. No plans for extending their current facility in Derby or selling up despite poor Q1 results.

Best applied to Sammon. Although in my experience this does not produce the best results.

I don't even dislike Glick :rofl:

bit quiet in the shop Dave?

I was stuck on whether or not to buy some R.C Boats or not. So i wrote that, procrastinating i think it's called, had a brainwave and bought some Hovercrafts.

http://www.screamwholesale.com/Product/Radio-Control-Boats/Radio-Control-RC-Hovercraft-1-10-757-058/p-4184.html

I've logged out. Don't want you muggles knowing what my mark up is :D

get some of those parrot drones in.

Archived