Premiership Summer Signings

Day

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well tbh i still don't rate him from what i have seen, that consists of watching england and match of the day coupled with the odd game, ashley young for me is better and if anyone should have got the player of the year surely it should have been darren bent? that lad got them out of the sticky brown stuff you could say, i personally prefer ashley young as for me he is more of a threat from what i have seen.

Also downing for me was good at middlesborough but hasn't progressed, again this is just my opinion which won't be as well informed as the people who go to watch him regularly. Liverpool for me with the players like adam, henderson and downing aren't going to be touching top 4.

You clearly know more about villa players than the fans who go to watch them every week

You clearly know more about villa players than the fans who go to watch them every week

please re read what my previous statement and you will realise how utterly needless, inept, farcical and ridiculous your statement was, please learn to read properly what i write before you comment.

please re read what my previous statement and you will realise how utterly needless, inept, farcical and ridiculous your statement was, please learn to read properly what i write before you comment.

I read youre statment thankyou and it was your usual drivel backed up with nothing. Why post so much about a player you clearly have no idea about apart from some highlight programmes. At the end of the day, he must have been there best player as Villa fans who see him every week voted for him, Capello rates him and so does Kenny Dalglish who may have even seen him in full games.

again i will clarify as you have not taken it on board, i stated they would have a better idea than me and that is that. Please please please read before you write dear fellow.

No need to be patronising, all your posts are absolute drivel i agree with emjlc02.

there is need in all honesty, when people don't read what i put, then in there reply because they haven't read it put something about my post which was already accounted for then there is need. Also, all my posts are absolute drivel? well fair enough that is your opinion, i was right last season though e.g. where we would be etc.

Man City look likely to sign Aguero. Their money is killing football, apparently they won't accept less than £50million for tevez from a European team. Sounds like their happy to pay players just so other teams can't have them.

Aguero is brilliant though. Andy Carroll for £35m or Aguero for £38m? Aguero any day.:p

there is need in all honesty, when people don't read what i put, then in there reply because they haven't read it put something about my post which was already accounted for then there is need. Also, all my posts are absolute drivel? well fair enough that is your opinion, i was right last season though e.g. where we would be etc.

It's because you're too opinionated, and always think that what you say is right. Rather like a dogmatic politician.

It's because you're too opinionated, and always think that what you say is right. Rather like a dogmatic politician.

well i am opinionated and if people aren't that is a shame, don't people believe what they think and believe is correct? otherwise surely they wouldn't think it, and you sound like a person i know when you say that.

well i am opinionated and if people aren't that is a shame, don't people believe what they think and believe is correct? otherwise surely they wouldn't think it, and you sound like a person i know when you say that.

People can believe what they think is correct but you have to remain open to persuasion otherwise you will just be a knob. Especially if you lay it out with no backup in a tedious manner with no paragraphs. Still you have to accept you can be wrong no matter how firmly you believe.

Every thread you are involved in comes down to these pointless arguments where you argue on pointlessly without any evidence. Even this one still arguing with everyone non stop, either debate in a friendly manner or do one. Lame passive aggressive keyboard warrior.

People can believe what they think is correct but you have to remain open to persuasion otherwise you will just be a knob. Especially if you lay it out with no backup in a tedious manner with no paragraphs. Still you have to accept you can be wrong no matter how firmly you believe.

Every thread you are involved in comes down to these pointless arguments where you argue on pointlessly without any evidence. Even this one still arguing with everyone non stop, either debate in a friendly manner or do one. Lame passive aggressive keyboard warrior.

it is weird you say that since many people associate my opinions with statistics and stats, thus your argument is rendered redundant. I argue in a friendly manner, ironically you are not being friendly yourself when you make your point. Also many of these arguments are ideas and opinions which can't be altered with stats and facts because people view these statsa nd facts differently and interpret the data differently.

Aguero is brilliant though. Andy Carroll for £35m or Aguero for £38m? Aguero any day.:p

Yeah I agree, he's pretty siiicckkk ;)

Think I posted this is the wrong thread, must of mistaken YoungRam's argument thread for the premiership signings thread. My mistake!

Archived