Play-offs 2011, post Forest

Jonny Red

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Swansea look far better than these two. Might even fancy themselves being a suprise top 10/12 finish based on some of their performances.

I thought Reading would edge the Play Offs. Evidence suggests Swans.

I wouldn't even say decent shot stopper. By reaction saves, I suppose so, but remember Bullard's volley?

Yeah, reflexes then?

Infact, looking around............ he's not that good is he? :oops:

If Cardiff had a decent back 5. Well, they'd of gone up before now. Poor defence always been their weak link. Whereas for Swansea it's been a goalscorer. Now they have Sinclair chipping in and Borini looks that part i reckon they've solved their problem.

Swansea look far better than these two. Might even fancy themselves being a suprise top 10/12 finish based on some of their performances.

I thought Reading would edge the Play Offs. Evidence suggests Swans.

I thought the same - but have an open mind now as the Swans did play well.

That wasn't even Bywaters first bad decision. I saw a cross that imo he should of collected. It was a terrible cross but the fact it was so deep and at the back post.... well, it was risky for him to leave it. There was a Reading attacker nearby who luckily for Cardiff didn't gamble on it.

The there was a ball forced forward that Bywater should of collected but instead Lloyd Sam(?) was forced to hack it away.

There was even a case of Bywater shielding the ball out for a goal kick. Not that it was too risky really. But he's got hands!! Why even leave any risk?

All warning shots. And finally he gets an assist for the first goal.

I used to really rate him but what makes us see him differently? Has he got worse? Or has Fielding come and just showed us glimpses of a better standard? Jones has better decision making. Has that just shown Bywater up or has he lost it??

Funny stuff so far one ex and one out on loan Derby goal keeper have made massive errors, one fatal for his side, the other??

Penalty to Reading ....Long scores 2-0 Reading

Excellent news....well apart from we might get the tw*t back

That wasn't even Bywaters first bad decision. I saw a cross that imo he should of collected. It was a terrible cross but the fact it was so deep and at the back post.... well, it was risky for him to leave it. There was a Reading attacker nearby who luckily for Cardiff didn't gamble on it.

The there was a ball forced forward that Bywater should of collected but instead Lloyd Sam(?) was forced to hack it away.

There was even a case of Bywater shielding the ball out for a goal kick. Not that it was too risky really. But he's got hands!! Why even leave any risk?

All warning shots. And finally he gets an assist for the first goal.

I used to really rate him but what makes us see him differently? Has he got worse? Or has Fielding come and just showed us glimpses of a better standard? Jones has better decision making. Has that just shown Bywater up or has he lost it??

Never did rate Jones as a manager............the decision to loan the karate kid sums him up;)

Archived