Barker confirmed as Captain

desmond_tutu

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does this mean Alex W and Worksop will be back too?

Fresh forum, fresh start?

Don't know what they did to get banned (that's not allowed to be discussed?). But most the posts i saw from them, whether agreeable or not, added to the discussion/debates. Thought they were good members?

Fielding would be a decent vice captain. But Derby lack a leader in the middle of the park. Needs sorting doesn't it?

What if Bowyer came....... I don't really want him, but can't argue with his experience and he's not shy either. Might be better suited than Barker infact.

Does this mean Alex W and Worksop will be back too?

Fresh forum, fresh start?

Don't know what they did to get banned (that's not allowed to be discussed?). But most the posts i saw from them, whether agreeable or not, added to the discussion/debates. Thought they were good members?

Fielding would be a decent vice captain. But Derby lack a leader in the middle of the park. Needs sorting doesn't it?

What if Bowyer came....... I don't really want him, but can't argue with his experience and he's not shy either. Might be better suited than Barker infact.

I think both of their bans were temporary as well so they could come back after their bans if they want. The talk was that Alex W didn't want to come back, not sure about Worksop. Welcome back Young ram, I've missed yah

i have missed you too edin, i know we disagree but it is good to debate. I haven't renewed yet, but will by the end of the month, do you think there is a good chance i could lose my seat and not be able to get another one?

I doubt it mate. You'd be a bit unlucky.

How many new Season Ticket holders do you reckon we have next season. Not too many i'd imagine. More possibly not renewing than new ST holders. I'm sure you'll get your old seat. If not they'll no doubt be one right near it.

I doubt their selling out ;)

(plus they will give you the early bird period to get your old seat??)

yeah that is what i was thinking, if not because it is now a category c seat i can move anywhere in the east stand corner, there will be seat near me in any case i think. I know a good few who aren't renewing so i should be ok.

Think 21k will be the average attendance next year

I'd go with that.

Based on good transfer activity i reckon the best we can hope for is an average of 24k.

If it's all relatively low key transfers i'd say 21/22k.

Forest sort of attendance. Kind of flaws their argument of free season tickets. If it was true then surely our numbers wouldn't go down?

Lower attendances often make for good atmospheres though don't they?

Last seasons FA Cup games were alright. Even when Brum bought 5,000 fans we managed to get a word in.

Weird how that works.

I think its gonna all base solely on the 'big' signing up front. A decent fee and a decent name could turn some heads. Savs replacement could be key as well, I don't think eustace is the name to do it though weather he is the player or not is yet to be seen.

Archived