The Apprentice

Day

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well,

They all need a feckin shave!

It's bad enough having to look at Alan bumfluff Sugar.

Just because they have hairs around their mouths doesn't mean they need to talk like a see you next tuesday.

Half way through i said to mrs rezner

'why do we watch this,they're all obnoxious t*ats that need a good kickin';)

then we remembered,it's the look of disbeleif in their eyes when they're fired.:eek:

love it.:D

The scary thing about it is,these people one day might have jobs that effect our lives

they might forget to salt the fries for godsake

Thought it was almost impossible to sack any of the lads in this round, they all supported the idea and were fully behind it, difficult to blame anyone.

The reason they lost was cos it was only predominantly going to be downloaded in the UK, them leading at the 6pm UK time point proved that. Everyone here goes to sleep and not many around the world are guna want it. The girls app was f*cking awful, but it was global.

i thought it was a fix

the way Sir Alan was inviting the girls to slag off their own efforts ...i knew then that they'd won.

Right - caught up with me 2 programmes and I have to say the guy who does look a bit like Cloughie is the only one who hasn't got an ego the size of our national debt. Even puts up his hand to ask a question instead of just shouting over folk.

Thought the lads' app was good - I could have contributed with some choice Yorkshire twang ;) and the pitch to all the techno's was really good. The guy who got the boot was a twot, so no hardship there.

The gals? Edna gets on me nerves and I have trouble liking folk who believe their own hype and none of them could get further up their own arses if they tried.

The scottish guy is very canny, could be the one to beat.

Archived