East Midlands League Average attendances

ram a dam

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah at least we are top for something, lol. Sorry for pointing this out but those figures are wrong btw. These are the attendance figures for this season from the football league website.

Derby 25892

Leicester 23709

Forest 23062

keep on clutching at them straws lads :D

Clutching at straws? Your club is haemorrhaging money to scrape their sorry ars*s into the play offs and still the fans won't come!? We have sold our best players, lost the 4th most games in the division, played like dross and still the fans turn up. What would your gates be in our situation 16000? Wow, what a club!

Clutching at straws? Your club is haemorrhaging money to scrape their sorry ars*s into the play offs and still the fans won't come!? We have sold our best players, lost the 4th most games in the division, played like dross and still the fans turn up. What would your gates be in our situation 16000? Wow, what a club!

yep, we are pretty amazing arent we.

weve won 2 european cups you know ;)

ha ha, guys it was just the same old thing we throw back!:p

you talk about attendances, we talk about our trophies zzzzzz

who started this thread by the way? the attendance thing has been done to death.

i could understand if you are selling out every game and are getting 10,000 more fans but its just 2000 more fans:confused:

big deal.

we make it up in our away following anyway which i wont mention;)

ha ha, guys it was just the same old thing we throw back!:p

you talk about attendances, we talk about our trophies zzzzzz

who started this thread by the way? the attendance thing has been done to death.

i could understand if you are selling out every game and are getting 10,000 more fans but its just 2000 more fans:confused:

big deal.

we make it up in our away following anyway which i wont mention;)

At least the attendance argument is current, you guys just cling to past glories achieved by a man who wishes he'd never left Derby. As for away attendances they are going to be fairly high because they provide a chance to get out of Snotts for the day and maybe a visit to a decent ground into the bargain!

If Derby had you're home record, then tickets would be hard to get.

Top half of the Premiership and we could get 40,000+.

Mind you, sharing a city with Notts County must hamper your attendance figures :D

Better than sharing a manager with Burton :p

At least the attendance argument is current, you guys just cling to past glories achieved by a man who wishes he'd never left Derby. As for away attendances they are going to be fairly high because they provide a chance to get out of Snotts for the day and maybe a visit to a decent ground into the bargain!

Playoffs again is pretty current & that will add to our seasons total attendance.

Success has it's rewards :)

So to summarise - Forest have a season where they make the playoffs, and we have a season where we clinch survival with only a couple of games to spare, and we still pull in higher attendances?

Unsurprising I guess, considering that Forest haven't had a sniff of the top flight since the last millennium.

Having high attendances is nothing to shout about, just ask Newcastle who haven't won anything for god knows how many years. I bet Stoke couldn't give two hoots that they get lower attendances than us when they're comfortably a top half team, playing in cup finals and looking at signing top players for $10mill+.

What I care about is what happens on the pitch, and we can't say anything to Forest and Leicester who comfortably beat us both times home and away with a superior starting 11.

Good attendances yes, Good team certainly not.

Good attendances yes, Good team certainly not.

I don't think that's in dispute is it? Which is probably why we're celebrating the higher attendances. It's one of only a few things we're besting them at at the moment..... ;)

Archived