comedy of errors...aka Florist play offs thread

froggg

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ah that bus isn't as priceless as that rare banana skin i found in Crawley back in January :rolleyes:

:p :p

Ah Crawley, recently at Wembley to pick up the Ronnie Radford award.

Crawley - Wembley winners

Derby - Wembley winners

Forest - ..........

;)

Why thank you; i just didnt think it was fair that you guys could refer to the past but we couldnt. Actually derby were the last team out the 2 of us to win something of significance; im thinking Lowest Premier League totals spring to mind but i cant be arsed to list every single one of them ;)

Why thank you; i just didnt think it was fair that you guys could refer to the past but we couldnt. Actually derby were the last team out the 2 of us to win something of significance; im thinking Lowest Premier League totals spring to mind but i cant be arsed to list every single one of them ;)

I'll have you know we are the current holders of the Derbyshire senior cup! It's not like we fielded an ineligible player or anything!

^^ Ah, but even that team was good enough to beat Forest. Plus, you can't even earn the right to go up and get 10 points..... :p

As for tinpot cups - I think we'll stick to league titles. Consistently beating Liverpool, Leeds United, Chelsea etc was a bit more of an achievement than edging some Swedish part-timers.......:D

That reminds me, what IS Colin Calderwood doing these days?!

Managing in scotland mate; you do realise that calderwood had a higher win percentage than clough and we sacked calderwood. Says something about the ambition at both clubs really?!

StaffsRam only mentioned we'd won at Wembley. Not too distant past really. Some would say a few years ago. Not compared to that UEFA vase? Championale Cup? What was it again?

Now if you'd mentioned your promotion from that division with Yeovil in? THEN you'd have a valid point

;):p.

Archived