where,s our old forum gone?

trigger

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Or till yer banned!

I think we have good and bad weeks on here, no where near as bad as the DET bad weeks. If I could turn back the clock and put the shutters up, would I? No way Pedro.

I won't list my 'preferred members' but I feel we have gained some decent members that would of fitted in perfectly with the 'old' DCFC Fans, problem is for every good one we probably pick up three bad'uns.

The mods are working hard on weeding out those who think they can act the big men on the Internet, it's just going to take time.

You also have to remember some people would rather be outside in the sun eating bangers and drinking Babysham. Derby results don't have any real meaning now, we can't sign anyone yet so it's all abit...erm...dare I say boring?

Name your preff members now or ill do you in sunshine :D

whats bought it on norfolk is the old school that used to be on here are no longer due to the influx of the det style replies it gets,

ie the other day someone stated someones comments as bullshit, another with another snotty type repy of- are you back to school on monday, etc etc etc etc, this was the norm on the det where everyone tried to outbitch each other and build thier own little bitches armies, this site was never like that

Was that when you replied to my comments about the Millwall fans as (I quote) "Utter Bollo x" ?? :p

Or was it utter bollo, followed by a charming lil kiss??. Awwww, bless ya Trigger, Didn't know you cared ;):p Haha.

I quite like this Forum tho, Didn't get to appreciate 'the old days' but never joined a forum ever prior to this. Do see your point tho, Seems people are either too brutal at times. Bum each others comments too much or solely try and incite arguments.

I know we had a lil 'debate' but didn't mean any bad feeling towards you and didn't get too offended by anything you said. Didn't have to come to blows and none of us changed our opinions to suit the others. Way it should be I feel.

I wish I was a mod Daveo - because that link deserves a card!! :eek:

On a different note - this is a top forum IMO.

The DET was full of crap, too many insults being chucked about which went beyond the levels of what we all see as good, healthy banter.

I like reading posts on here, the views are diverse, as they should be. A lot of posters make me laugh (in a good way) and Trigg's sense of humour is wicked :D

Yep, things go quiet on here sometimes but it's no different from any other forum, it's bound to happen sometimes.

I must admit, (whatever they did to get banned), YoungRam and Alex made some good points sometimes, particulaly in the off topic section. Sometimes contravercial, sometimes not, it all made for some good debates.

gotta say Boycie's song choice peed all over yours daveo :p

On the forum subject, i do miss some of the old posters specially when you had trig n sheepy bouncing off each other :D but there are so newer det refugees that do add alot to the forum can think of 4 in particular.

before the threads would decend into a gay love fest but now a days it's stupid insults............... bring the love back gays oooppppps i mean GUYS :D;):D

Archived