where,s our old forum gone?

trigger

what is happening to this forum?

this used to be such a fun place, where people could rip the p1ss in a manner which was taken as fun, this site is now nearly as bad as the det!!!

quite a few of the old regulars have stopped or hardly post now, ie dan, joe , vicky, dangerous etc

any suggestions as to why its doing a forest?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What has brought on this sudden realization?

Being ex det I hope I haven't contributed to the downfall but I think the biggest problem is when the det was open any new members went there rather than here so you filtered out all the crap but since det went this place became one of. The first ports of call so you get every man and his dog wanting to moan.

What has brought on this sudden realization?

Being ex det I hope I haven't contributed to the downfall but I think the biggest problem is when the det was open any new members went there rather than here so you filtered out all the crap but since det went this place became one of. The first ports of call so you get every man and his dog wanting to moan.

whats bought it on norfolk is the old school that used to be on here are no longer due to the influx of the det style replies it gets,

ie the other day someone stated someones comments as bullshit, another with another snotty type repy of- are you back to school on monday, etc etc etc etc, this was the norm on the det where everyone tried to outbitch each other and build thier own little bitches armies, this site was never like that

It's like the DET really, so many chavs signing up to post a thread after every defeat, then t1ts like me react to it and I begin to take myself too seriously.

It's still a different world the old DET forum, it really is, this place is much better.

dcfcfans till I die!

Or till yer banned!

I think we have good and bad weeks on here, no where near as bad as the DET bad weeks. If I could turn back the clock and put the shutters up, would I? No way Pedro.

I won't list my 'preferred members' but I feel we have gained some decent members that would of fitted in perfectly with the 'old' DCFC Fans, problem is for every good one we probably pick up three bad'uns.

The mods are working hard on weeding out those who think they can act the big men on the Internet, it's just going to take time.

You also have to remember some people would rather be outside in the sun eating bangers and drinking Babysham. Derby results don't have any real meaning now, we can't sign anyone yet so it's all abit...erm...dare I say boring?

Archived