a big game on saturday against burnely

B4ev6is

hey we all like to drink including me even through i should not, because of learning differcults as my brain wired up as 9 or 10 year old, so really i am a man but stuck child mind, so it takes me long time to get hang off things but i know your very supportive. but were do you think derby will finnish this season.

Hey mate I'm not sure, :mad: Derby will hopefully win the League! :)

HOWEVER based on money and stuff - we will probably finish about where we have this season - sorry to say but 16th ish... :frown:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry about that league thing got kind carried away, just at the time i didn't see were the not lost coming from, even through i saw us win the play off final before that hobble hobble premership season, I have never seen us win a league throupy before so i was getting kinder excited about it all.

sorry about that league thing got kind carried away, just at the time i didn't see were the not lost coming from, even through i saw us win the play off final before that hobble hobble premership season, I have never seen us win a league throupy before so i was getting kinder excited about it all.

B4, would you rather see us win the Championship in say 2 years, but nothing bigger than that, or another 40 years without a trophy for us to win something big, like the Premiership / Champions League?

I have locked the thread because it has gone well off the topic it was created to discuss.

I will reopen it with off topic posts moved out if it.

Moved the off topic posts, except a couple that were friendly and kept the flow of the thread going.

Amazingly we kept 5 pages of threads, let's stay on topic.

it is a shame really because mendy is another very talented player that might be able create something out of nrothing.

Not seen alot of him to be honest but Derby of now doesn`t seem to want to nurture younger players into the 1st team??I wonder what the point of the academy is but i guess thats a different subject for another thread ;)

it is a shame really because mendy is another very talented player that might be able create something out of nrothing.

Don't mean to p*ss on your bonfire B4 but have you seen any of these youth players play? If he was a "very talented player" who could "create something out of nothing" I doubt he'd be with us, and if he was I'd doubt he'd be in the reserves.

Don't get me wrong, I was impressed with him in the friendly at Stoke a year or two ago and it sounds like his loan at Tranmere went well but for now I very much doubt he's anywhere near good enough for the first team

hey thats fine mate your welcome to your opapion he did like in one or two first team games after friendly stoke, but not been in the picture since but i just think were wasteing another talented player, and i have only seen one youth game and that was the on youth fa cup, were i spoted one or two good players for the future but we then let them go so other clubs can take advantahe of the situration. but this has been the case of the years and yes i know clubs all over the county do this.

hey thats fine mate your welcome to your opapion he did like in one or two first team games after friendly stoke, but not been in the picture since but i just think were wasteing another talented player, and i have only seen one youth game and that was the on youth fa cup, were i spoted one or two good players for the future but we then let them go so other clubs can take advantahe of the situration. but this has been the case of the years and yes i know clubs all over the county do this.

Mendy is now at Oldham I believe after being released may be wrong

Mendy is now at Oldham I believe after being released may be wrong

That would be Medi Abalimba I believe matey.

That's cool B4, hope you don't think I was having a go or anything. I see your point to an extent, however when you look at youth players who tend to stand out you often wonder if that potential will be realised, and unfortunately 9 times out of 10 it won't. Abalimba had trials with Arsenal and Liverpool I believe but we released him after a year. Alexander Prijovic should have scored 20 goals a season for us within a year but he failed to find the net at Yeovil. For every Giles Barnes, there is a Paris Simmons.

Ball and Hendrick however seem to have genuine potential and Cloughie has them working hard in the reserves, it seems to be paying dividends. That Nige reckons they can be in the first-team this season is a testament to them.

That would be Medi Abalimba I believe matey.

That's cool B4, hope you don't think I was having a go or anything. I see your point to an extent, however when you look at youth players who tend to stand out you often wonder if that potential will be realised, and unfortunately 9 times out of 10 it won't. Abalimba had trials with Arsenal and Liverpool I believe but we released him after a year. Alexander Prijovic should have scored 20 goals a season for us within a year but he failed to find the net at Yeovil. For every Giles Barnes, there is a Paris Simmons.

Ball and Hendrick however seem to have genuine potential and Cloughie has them working hard in the reserves, it seems to be paying dividends. That Nige reckons they can be in the first-team this season is a testament to them.

Cheers for clarfication. Youth players sometimes need to be given a chance of first team football. Theo Walcott and the new one for Southampton made the 1st team in League 1 and were picked up from there.

Clough has done the same with Bailey and Brayford this season. Now you look at the Arsenal reserve team who play in the League cup only one player has made it from that team, it just shows how difficult it is to make the grade when in bigger teams.

Championship is unforgiving and to make it at this level with no experience of first team football can either make or destroy a player. Addison was last youngster but he picked up bad foot injury. Giles Barnes again made grade early picked up an injury, the best of the bunch was Huddleston but he did not stop long. This is the other problem if they do take off silly money from the bigger teams in premiership league is spent and they don't last long.

You've see one youth game and you conclude that we're letting massive talents rot in our reserves. Get real b4, Mendy clearly isn't very good, if he was he wouldn't be in our reserves.

Cheers for clarfication. Youth players sometimes need to be given a chance of first team football. Theo Walcott and the new one for Southampton made the 1st team in League 1 and were picked up from there.

Clough has done the same with Bailey and Brayford this season. Now you look at the Arsenal reserve team who play in the League cup only one player has made it from that team, it just shows how difficult it is to make the grade when in bigger teams.

Championship is unforgiving and to make it at this level with no experience of first team football can either make or destroy a player. Addison was last youngster but he picked up bad foot injury. Giles Barnes again made grade early picked up an injury, the best of the bunch was Huddleston but he did not stop long. This is the other problem if they do take off silly money from the bigger teams in premiership league is spent and they don't last long.

It's just a shame that at the time we sold Huddleston we were owned by

http://tapatalk.com/mu/5c0d888d-65fc-f8de

And sold him for peanuts.

Cloudy says on the DET the Ball and Hendrick will get a chance. One of then, can't remember which, Says he's been training every day with the first team. Must be showing something in training. Let's hope it transfers into the first team.

It's just a shame that at the time we sold Huddleston we were owned by

http://tapatalk.com/mu/5c0d888d-65fc-f8de

And sold him for peanuts.

Cloudy says on the DET the Ball and Hendrick will get a chance. One of then, can't remember which, Says he's been training every day with the first team. Must be showing something in training. Let's hope it transfers into the first team.

It was Jeff Hendrick, dav. It is good to see a couple of youngsters coming through again, let's just hope a few good performances go to their head, and think they are bigger and better than the team.

It was Jeff Hendrick, dav. It is good to see a couple of youngsters coming through again, let's just hope a few good performances go to their head, and think they are bigger and better than the team.

Hucknall mentioned that he was the best player at the Senior Cup Final, and he's always getting mentions in reserve reports, so let's hope we're onto a winner.

What's cracking with Mark O'Brien now, seems to have gone off the boil a bit?

Archived