a big game on saturday against burnely

B4ev6is

While i don't subscribe to B4's apocalyptic brand of optimism, it is possible for us to finish 12th this season, thereby initiating a painful toaster related emergency visit for Masoud. If we get maximum points I think 14th is where we will end up but it's a bloody big IF.:)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i see no reason why we can't maxium points from last few games excepted reading as i have said why, but if we can play like we did against leeds and same with QPR we stand every chance of picking 3 points on saturday and on monday night so i say bring them on.

We wont get anythign at Norwich or Reading and will struggle on Saturday against Burnley.

As for finishing 12th...! give it up.

i see no reason why we can't maxium points from last few games excepted reading as i have said why, but if we can play like we did against leeds and same with QPR we stand every chance of picking 3 points on saturday and on monday night so i say bring them on.

To be honest I think Reading will be the easiest game, by then they should of secured a play off place and I wouldn't expect them to be that bothered who they play in the semi's. Last game of the season I wouldn't be surprised to see them rest a few key players as Cardiff did last season.

To be honest I think Reading will be the easiest game, by then they should of secured a play off place and I wouldn't expect them to be that bothered who they play in the semi's. Last game of the season I wouldn't be surprised to see them rest a few key players as Cardiff did last season.

you may just be correct there Daveo, I bow down to your superior wisdom...

We could easily lose every game we have left though

I think they will be going for automatic promotion still!!!! Reading will be a hard game, I think we will win on Saturday 2-1 but get a 4-0 spanking on Monday !!!

We could easily lose every game we have left though

Obviously and it wouldn't be a great shock either considering the opposition. If I was to make a prediction I would say 4 points, draw against Bristol City and Win against Reading.

Norwich and Burnley will be well up for the games against us and they have a massive prize to play for, can't see us getting anything at all from those games.

Wouldnt surprise me entirely if we didn't pick up another point - Burnley and Bristol at home are both tough games, Norwich away is incredibly difficult given how well they're playing and the fact they're still in the race for the top two. As for Reading - it really depends on whether they have consolidated a play-off spot or are still chasing automatic.

4/5 points is a reasonable taget I think, anything over that would be a bonus, anything under that wouldnt surprise me.

Obviously and it wouldn't be a great shock either considering the opposition. If I was to make a prediction I would say 4 points, draw against Bristol City and Win against Reading.

Norwich and Burnley will be well up for the games against us and they have a massive prize to play for, can't see us getting anything at all from those games.

What evidence do you base the forecast of a win against Reading on, maybe the fact that we are due one, seeing as how they normally give us a thumping:frown:

What evidence do you base the forecast of a win against Reading on, maybe the fact that we are due one, seeing as how they normally give us a thumping:frown:

My previous post....

Hard to make any predictions at the moment. We've shown we're capable of pulling off some good results but on the other hand, like others, who would be surprised if we lost all of our remaining games. We're pretty much safe now so I won't be getting too excited about a storming finish, neither too depressed over a doom-and-gloom ending. Either way, its been a crap season. Just shows how tight the league is, when you could still technically get relegated whilst still claim mid-table respectability. That is why the aim next season must, therefore, be the playoffs.

well i think if get into the faces and make differcult to play, thing is the lads have shown they can defand well now, and as we have all saw in recent weeks the old rams from early on in the season are back, the only thing that is different is that we are still struggleing to find the net, but at least were looking like scoreing again. Like stepthen pearson really showed some signs of improvement he came close against Qpr, if he just kepted it a bit lower paddy kenny whould have made there saves. but even against leeds we showed that we can compete with the very best in this league and even push premership teams close. but as people see it hard to prudict i don't think it is Nowich we get cocky like Qpr thought they had the game one before the game even kicked off. and that cost them dearly. I think this week in training they will be praticeing a bit quicker footbal one touch football that worked so well early on this season hit and move.

well i think if get into the faces and make differcult to play, thing is the lads have shown they can defand well now, and as we have all saw in recent weeks the old rams from early on in the season are back, the only thing that is different is that we are still struggleing to find the net, but at least were looking like scoreing again. Like stepthen pearson really showed some signs of improvement he came close against Qpr, if he just kepted it a bit lower paddy kenny whould have made there saves. but even against leeds we showed that we can compete with the very best in this league and even push premership teams close. but as people see it hard to prudict i don't think it is Nowich we get cocky like Qpr thought they had the game one before the game even kicked off. and that cost them dearly. I think this week in training they will be praticeing a bit quicker footbal one touch football that worked so well early on this season hit and move.

I do think you're being optimistic B4, But no-one can predict anything at this stage of the season. I thought QPR would batter us....They didn't. Thought we'd blown it against Cov.....We didn't.

But in all honesty B4, Norwich will more than likely do us and Rodriguez looks sharp for Burnley. Although Boro are poor at the mo. Agree that we look more assured defensively too, let's hope it stays that way.

Also, Don't want to patronize you as my spelling isn't the best, But I have google Chrome and it puts a red line under any spelling mistake. Think it's American spelling tho, but may help if you're worried about it (Doesn't bother me, I understand what you're saying) Anyway, keep the posts coming, Seems to get people talking :D

well it would be a boring world if everybody throught the same as everyone else but i do respect your way of thinking, even at times this season i have throught what the point in going anymore as we keep on loseing but getting through the dark days and keep encouraging the lads to play and keep the faith.

This is an excellent post B4 - it is totally understandable, and even if you are dyslexic, is a very good written response which most people will be able to understand and read without thinking you are a WUM or a cretinous fool. Apart from that, I actually disagree with what you have written, but we cannot all be of the same opinion.

Regards

The Ram :)

hey i am no wum you should know that by now, and i am dyslexic but been going to college i have improved a lot since been going there last few years but I do actul think we can win on saturday and on monday night so there a lot of hope and i also think we can win against bristrol be nice to give david james some pay back as he cheated us out of that game if we can win all the games coming up that would be 9 points taking us to i think to 59 or 6o points putting us in 11 or 10th place. but i think it will be 11 or 12 place this season.

hey i am no wum you should know that by now, and i am dyslexic but been going to college i have improved a lot since been going there last few years but I do actul think we can win on saturday and on monday night so there a lot of hope and i also think we can win against bristrol be nice to give david james some pay back as he cheated us out of that game if we can win all the games coming up that would be 9 points taking us to i think to 59 or 6o points putting us in 11 or 10th place. but i think it will be 11 or 12 place this season.

I doubt we'll get anywhere near the top half of the table, but you're welcome to your opinion :D

Hey mate I am very supportive of you and agree with many things you write. I am not anti dyslexia but like others do think you can improve which the last couple of posea has proven,! There are sope worse ones like mine when I have had a dink! lol!

hey we all like to drink including me even through i should not, because of learning differcults as my brain wired up as 9 or 10 year old, so really i am a man but stuck child mind, so it takes me long time to get hang off things but i know your very supportive. but were do you think derby will finnish this season.

Archived