Bristol City, a Savage goodbye

NorfolkRam

I know for the last game of the season people often do a fancy dress. I'm pretty sure it happens for the last home game as well.

I just figured would anyone be doing anything for it being savages last game at PP? I know some don't like him but he deserves a send off and I didn't know if anyone was going to do something like savages wigs or along those lines.

I know it got mentioned early in the season so thought I would bring it to attention.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know for the last game of the season people often do a fancy dress. I'm pretty sure it happens for the last home game as well.

I just figured would anyone be doing anything for it being savages last game at PP? I know some don't like him but he deserves a send off and I didn't know if anyone was going to do something like savages wigs or along those lines.

I know it got mentioned early in the season so thought I would bring it to attention.

Yes, me and my mate are getting Savage wigs for the last home game of the season and are going in fancy dress for the last game at Reading.:D

Archived