Madrid v Spurs

MuespachRam

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know most of their history and watch them when I can. I've paid 150 to go and watch them at Tottenham. Sorry if me supporting RM as my second team is getting in the way of your life because it really is sad that it bothers you :frown: if your looking for an argument I'll give you one if not then keep it feckin shut.

I'm not looking for any argument, it just really really annoys me when people say they support foreign teams purely for the reason of them being the best. What are you exact reasons for "supporting" Real Madrid? No arguments, just wondering

I know most of their history and watch them when I can. I've paid 150 to go and watch them in Tottingham. Sorry if me supporting RM as my second team is getting in the way of your life because it really is sad that it bothers you :frown: if your looking for an argument I'll give you one if not then keep it feckin shut.

Quick question. How did you get tickets in front of the hundreds of thousands of Madrid supporters who live in Spain?

Does the ticket office speak English or are you fluent in Spanish?

Did you have to pay more to have your tickets sent to England?

Does the transaction show up in Euros or pounds on your bank statement?

I'm not sceptical.

Spanish supporters rarely fill grounds away from home in La Liga. I'm unsure about european ties but you can most definately pick up tickets to watch Real Madrid and Bracelona in any of their away games.

Maybe the same applies for the champions league.

Add Mallorca to that list to! Though then again a 'domestic flight' could actually be as cheap as getting a return train ticket from Derby to London.

In Australia you could find air tickets for $60 AUS around 30 pounds for tickets which covers 1,000ks+ (ie. Brisbane to Sydney) not sure what it's like nowadays though!

I don't know how he got tickets either, assuming Real Madrid would sell 4,000 tickets to season ticket holders first..

A lo mejor el puede hablar en espanol y regarteo con la trabajadora.. y tambien ofrecio algo mas eh..

Hmmm, i thought that was mainly due to the size of the country though. Tenerife away is a bit hard to get to :D

80,000 sell out in Madrid.....would be very suprised if they failed to sell 4,000 before that game took place..

I'm still sceptical.

Oh and i nearly forgot. I won't accept a picture of just a tottenham v real madrid ticket.....you could probably find a picture on this internet thing.

I want you stood in front of your mansion and cars covered head to toe in £10 notes (didn't say 20 or 50 cos didn't want too sound unrealistic), holding your ticket with Plan B illy Bullshitter written on it.

Archived