Madrid v Spurs

MuespachRam

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone just seen Inter's goal after 24 secs against Schalke. Volley from 50 yards with keeper in no mans land.

Aaron Lennon will be in Arry's office first thing tomorrow, Tweeted this a short while a go...

"saying i fell ill be4 the game is bull**** i fell ill on sunday morning where the med team put me on anti botics, but only got worse b4 tues"

"believe me this is 1 game i did no wnt to miss and still devo now!!!! but will not be made a scapegoat saying they only knew jus b4 K O"

I know most of their history and watch them when I can. I've paid 150 to go and watch them in Tottingham. Sorry if me supporting RM as my second team is getting in the way of your life because it really is sad that it bothers you :frown: if your looking for an argument I'll give you one if not then keep it feckin shut.

I know most of their history and watch them when I can. I've paid 150 to go and watch them in Tottingham. Sorry if me supporting RM as my second team is getting in the way of your life because it really is sad that it bothers you :frown: if your looking for an argument I'll give you one if not then keep it feckin shut.

Archived