MASSIVE well done this season guys.

Ricko Ram

As someone who cant afford to buy a season ticket, I would like to say a MASSIVE thank you to all those fans and season ticket holders who helped put pressure on the owners and investors to commit to significantly improving the club, which I have followed all my life.

Nice one guys. Sometimes moaning is good for the soul! And this club too apparently!

Looking forward to that promotion at the end of next season. Or at least those guaranteed playoffs!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As someone who cant afford to buy a season ticket, I would like to say a MASSIVE thank you to all those fans and season ticket holders who helped put pressure on the owners and investors to commit to significantly improving the club, which I have followed all my life.

Nice one guys. Sometimes moaning is good for the soul! And this club too apparently!

Looking forward to that promotion at the end of next season. Or at least those guaranteed playoffs!

I think praise has to go not just to the moaners but to the guys that have gone home and away. i never get chance to go to games and this season i have heard a lot of positives about the Rams away support. Very loud, very committed and highly amusing and it seems we are now starting to get parise for the quality not quantity of the support. there seems to have been a real effort to keep fans spirits up during some pretty dire times by certain groups of the crowd. The few games i have seen on TV or listened to the derby support has sounded louder than i've heard it for years.

so well done all round to those who have stuck it out and tried to make saturday afternoons a little more enjoyable!

I think praise has to go not just to the moaners but to the guys that have gone home and away. i never get chance to go to games and this season i have heard a lot of positives about the Rams away support. Very loud, very committed and highly amusing and it seems we are now starting to get parise for the quality not quantity of the support. there seems to have been a real effort to keep fans spirits up during some pretty dire times by certain groups of the crowd. The few games i have seen on TV or listened to the derby support has sounded louder than i've heard it for years.

so well done all round to those who have stuck it out and tried to make saturday afternoons a little more enjoyable!

Interesting isn't it, that the only response to that post was a notice I just picked up from the mods saying that they'd edited the post because it suggested that some fans lacked the intellect to tell the difference between serial moaners and others with a more pragmatic angle to present.

Other than that, the silence is deafening. Oh, wait, I can hear someone typing that the argument is 'boring'; just what my kids say when they don't understand something at school :)

Seriously though, guys, some of you have continuously attacked the views of posters who suggested that GSE needed to be hit in the pocket in order to get some decent inward investment in players. I would have thought some of you might have put your hands up and been a little more magnanimous now that it appears to have worked.

Interesting isn't it, that the only response to that post was a notice I just picked up from the mods saying that they'd edited the post because it suggested that some fans lacked the intellect to tell the difference between serial moaners and others with a more pragmatic angle to present.

Other than that, the silence is deafening. Oh, wait, I can hear someone typing that the argument is 'boring'; just what my kids say when they don't understand something at school :)

Seriously though, guys, some of you have continuously attacked the views of posters who suggested that GSE needed to be hit in the pocket in order to get some decent inward investment in players. I would have thought some of you might have put your hands up and been a little more magnanimous now that it appears to have worked.

Archived