Cardiff City v Derby County

CumbrianRam

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Be a fair few threads over the weekend about this no doubt!

Bring back the boring International beak!! :D

I hope not. Even as a noted 'wrist slasher' I can't be bothered to go over the same old ground again!!!

Just want the season to end and for things to change. :frown:

I hope not. Even as a noted 'wrist slasher' I can't be bothered to go over the same old ground again!!!

Just want the season to end and for things to change. :frown:

Agree with this. The same old discussions again and again - of which I've been a main culprit - season to end (with us staying up) please, I'm that bored and frustrated with our season.

Agree with this. The same old discussions again and again - of which I've been a main culprit - season to end (with us staying up) please, I'm that bored and frustrated with our season.

These sort of performances are just not good enough ,our league positions have not been good enough our players are not god enough simple as.

We need to compete in every game as we still are at risk of relegation make no mistake about that and our gaol difference can easliy worsen a lot if we play like this .

These sort of performances are just not good enough ,our league positions have not been good enough our players are not god enough simple as.

We need to compete in every game as we still are at risk of relegation make no mistake about that and our gaol difference can easliy worsen a lot if we play like this .

Amazing, I seem to reall Clough and Glick saying we need better players. Looks like they got something right

Archived