Fav holiday destination

Neo

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I used to run the Costcutters in Ingoldmells.

Never seen so many tattoos and fat women.

We had to have a Polish night club bouncer on the door from 2pm....very rough.

The holidays I've had there as a kid, fishing on the boating lakes with me dad the best memories....... bless him...:D

Cruise down the Nile and visiting the 'sights'.Best holiday we ever had.

Last time I was Cairo I saw the biggest swollen dead cow float past us on the nile....some place though apart from the inevitable Delhi belly:D

I used to run the Costcutters in Ingoldmells.

Never seen so many tattoos and fat women.

We had to have a Polish night club bouncer on the door from 2pm....very rough.

Ah, Ingoldmells. I have fond memories of that place. Butlins, Coastfields, Crabby's Bar, the Bell Inn, not forgetting the market. T'aint what it used to be anymore though.

You're right about one thing Dave, tis full of tattooed f*ckwits walking their Staffies.

Yep, there's at least one anyway, right near the beach, half is for boats, the other half for fishing. It's got a big plastic crocodile plonked on the island in the middle. :rolleyes:

Long Eaton for sure.

In all seriousness, a holiday isn't all about the place, it's about the activities and the people you spend it with.

For travelling, Mexico is the best country I've ever seen, amazing place.. But for a 2 week holiday, I wouldn't say there is a suitable place.. Unless your looking for a 2 week p!ss up then head to Cancun.

I spent a couple of weeks on hols in Florida (Not Orlando) went down to the keys and the rest of Southern Florida and thought it was good.

Anywhere out of Europe IMO you need more than 2 weeks, unless you intend to lie about a pool and try and get a tan, which in that case go to your nearest leisure centre..

Archived