Rate the last song you heard

Plan B

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just heard this all the way through, quality song!

But isn't Guetta in the original version too, or is that what you meant?

If you like that, then you'll like the other one. Link for you below. Think it's the right one, but got no sound at work.

Same massive Bass to it. Need to get it on some proper speakers though.

That's right:D.

Depends what you like doing though. Sitting in your bedroom quietly contemplating over-complicated, thought-provoking lyrics or out with your mates raving like a loony and dancing til you sweat more than the fattest person in the room.

I like the latter, and you can only do that listening to dance/trance/tribal.

to be honest I was more talking to the indie boys. I'm a big fan of electro/dance type music but only when i'm out, would never listen to it at home. Just think that the music that Plan B, Duracell were posting is so boring, and just generally shi*e

to be honest I was more talking to the indie boys. I'm a big fan of electro/dance type music but only when i'm out, would never listen to it at home. Just think that the music that Plan B, Duracell were posting is so boring, and just generally shi*e

I only think the hip hop or 'gangsta' kind of music is good for house partys. I prefer indie like artic monkeys or stuff like you me at six. I like onerepublic and music in that area to relax to and tbh I am mainly relaxing.

:eek:

Think it's always a good idea to have a thread to post a pic of yourself on forums like this.

Mrs.Ram can start.

Dunna bring me into it - I'm old enough to be ur mum. :redface:

BTW - the Strokes are ok - but I've heard it all before. My only claim to fame was going to see Green Day live in Milton Keynes..:D

I only think the hip hop or 'gangsta' kind of music is good for house partys. I prefer indie like artic monkeys or stuff like you me at six. I like onerepublic and music in that area to relax to and tbh I am mainly relaxing.

I'm a typical middle class white boy when it comes to hip-hop, I love it. If you guys would like a few tunes I'll be happy to get a few down

I'm slightly disappointed to have read a few pages and seen the same old arguments about bloody Oasis. Who are great for a teens favourite first band, but one that teen should really grow out of at some point due to the fact it's pretty basic stuff.

Which appeals to the masses so much because it doesn't require that much thinking time. Lyrics that offer familiarity and anybody that releases songs that have similar chord progressions to all the blues bands over the years and bands like The Beatles, are going to get a pat on the back for that 'familiarity'. Added to that the explosion of publication, sales hit the roof.

Anybody like Radiohead? Continue to evolve as a band still to this day, have recently released another album which is okay, not as good as their last effort.

Animal Collective? In fact their front man is about to release his second album as Panda Bear. Has released 4 singles already, all are pretty good songs with the usual attractive tribal beats and sweet melodies with a Spanish echo. Really difficult to pin either 'Animal Collective' or 'Panda Bear' down as any particular genre, maybe in the truest sense of the term 'Indie', they are independent.

TV on the Radio just released another album, my mate loves it. Have heard it once myself and reckon it's okay, not a big fan of some of the vocals but it's better than most the crap issued through the media bandwagon. Which i'm pretty sure is following George Orwells model of dumbing down the masses.

The Strokes new effort, bit more effort and it would be a good album. We used to listen to their first album consistently for about 2 years.

Got myself into a bit of dub step recently, Reso a particular highlight and still a lot to listen through.

If anything though, i encourage anybody to try out 'Panda Bear'. Best heard in a club no doubt, but if you're in the shower or something, having a dance to this will get the sen off to a good start before work!

- Alsation Darn.

Archived