St Patricks Day :)

DublinRam

A wise man once said to me the British are great at fighting wars but where has it got them. Will we teach our children to fight for a little peice of land where ever it may be ? I for 1 will be teaching my kids to enjoy St Patricks, St Georges, Xmas, birthdays easter & anything else that puts a smile on their faces. Surley we have enough to worry about without adding saints days to the list.

I hope you all have a great time today, the 23rd April & any other day you choose to be special.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the hub is out with his brothers but only for his mum who's birthday it should of been today and that she would always have a few being from Belfast.

i will meet them to raise my glass in her memory.

We do go out on Georges day ever since we met, it's a right family affair for us :D

the biggest speaker of sense on this forum

the hub is out with his brothers but only for his mum who's birthday it should of been today and that she would always have a few being from Belfast.

i will meet them to raise my glass in her memory.

We do go out on Georges day ever since we met, it's a right family affair for us :D

My Neices birthday today - 18 she is. This time 18 years ago, me and MrRam were at Sheffield Wednesday - trying to phone the City Hospital at half time..:D

Archived