St Patricks Day :)

DublinRam

I have the flag tattooed through my Ram on me.....i'm proud to be English, but if you think i'm celebrating it with the idiots it attracts, then think again.

what so you class yourself as above people that come from council estaes and so forth then?

what a ****

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't celebrating St Georges day lose it's appeal a couple of centuries ago, with only a slight resurgance in recent years?

I am proud to be English for what it's worth but don't feel the need to wear a hat or get wasted because of it, is that so wrong?

Everybody's different though and if they see fit to celebrate St Georges Day, or St Patrick or whatever, then fair play to them.

:D

Didn't celebrating St Georges day lose it's appeal a couple of centuries ago, with only a slight resurgance in recent years?

I am proud to be English for what it's worth but don't feel the need to wear a hat or get wasted because of it, is that so wrong?

Everybody's different though and if they see fit to celebrate St Georges Day, or St Patrick or whatever, then fair play to them.

fair point lady ram :D

HAVE YOU EVER SERVED COV?

have you ever put your life on the line?

no i didnt think so!

Trig - you've been a member of our Armed Forces? Then you have every right to shout about being proud to be English from the highest rooftop you can find!

Respect to you! :)

And that makes you superior to me.

Ideaology, it's what the Army does best.

cov im not superior to anyone, i am proud to be english!

i just cant understand how the **** people can support st paddys day when they are english, why?

as for the mentality of the houses that hang 13 flags from thier windows , i bet they would be one of the 1st to fight for thier country.

good men have died trying to make england great, show some respect to the country you live in or leave it!

Lets face it St Patrick's day is just a vehicle to sell copious amounts of the black stuff anywhere that sells it, its a clever marketing operation nothing more, show me the massed ranks of the Irish celebrating in the streets or any where else that doesn't sell the black stuff and I'll eat a leprechaun.;)

cov im not superior to anyone, i am proud to be english!

i just cant understand how the **** people can support st paddys day when they are english, why?

as for the mentality of the houses that hang 13 flags from thier windows , i bet they would be one of the 1st to fight for thier country.

good men have died trying to make england great, show some respect to the country you live in or leave it!

I contribute to this country by running my own business, employing British people of any colour/background..... Could do all this abroad, it would be cheaper....but i'm proud to be English and this is how i show it, by contributing to itas much as i can.

Not sticking my chest out and shouting it from the rooftops.

Probably got a bit too heated there, and i apologise, but drop the council house stuff- it was a stereotype to get my point across.

I contribute to this country by running my own business, employing British people of any colour/background..... Could do all this abroad, it would be cheaper....but i'm proud to be English and this is how i show it, by contributing to itas much as i can.

Not sticking my chest out and shouting it from the rooftops.

Probably got a bit too heated there, and i apologise, but drop the council house stuff- it was a stereotype to get my point across.

ok cov, (but your still a ****):D

Archived