St Patricks Day :)

DublinRam

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anbody having a drink for paddys day tomorow :D

Nice one Dublin, thanks for that, it is Mr and Mrs Muespach's anniversary on St Patrick and after seeing this I was ahead of the game for the first time..!

Enjoy it over there.

Trigger, we always have a party on St Georgre's day, you are welcome to join us if you like, it is a Saturday this year too I believe.

Nice one Dublin, thanks for that, it is Mr and Mrs Muespach's anniversary on St Patrick and after seeing this I was ahead of the game for the first time..!

Enjoy it over there.

Trigger, we always have a party on St Georgre's day, you are welcome to join us if you like, it is a Saturday this year too I believe.

april 23rd 2011 is a saturday i believe, sorry mauespach were having a party here on the coast, your more than welcome to try some aussie/pom hospitality , food n grog supplied, throw yer own shrimp on the barbie(ohh err mrs)

april 23rd 2011 is a saturday i believe, sorry mauespach were having a party here on the coast, your more than welcome to try some aussie/pom hospitality , food n grog supplied, throw yer own shrimp on the barbie(ohh err mrs)

Thanks for the offer Trigg...Enjoy the barbie..

Glad it is a Saturday, saves me getting it in the neck from Mrs Muespach for "wasting" one of my personal holidays to "get wrecked on your own" for "no logical reason"...ha ha...well, what do you expect, she is American...no history or tradition.

I'd love being in Dublin right now!

As St.George's Day goes, it doesn't do it for me.

I would rather have my toe nails pulled out singularly without anesthetic than be anywhere near Dublin today, or for that matter anywhere near any pub that sells Guiness.

it is attitude's like yours that make me sick.....People are afraid to be proud to be English, we should be celebrating our own heritage, our own great nation, our amazing history, instead we are prancing around "Irish themed" pubs in plastic green hats, drinking that foul tasting muck.

It is not racist to be proud to be English.

I would rather have my toe nails pulled out singularly without anesthetic than be anywhere near Dublin today, or for that matter anywhere near any pub that sells Guiness.

it is attitude's like yours that make me sick.....People are afraid to be proud to be English, we should be celebrating our own heritage, our own great nation, our amazing history, instead we are prancing around "Irish themed" pubs in plastic green hats, drinking that foul tasting muck.

foo kin hell mausepach have you been drinking from trigs cup?

your my new hero:D

At least that rant was necessary.

I've not indicated that any part of me is 'afraid to be proud' and I've certainly not suggested that it's racist.

A day to celebrate being English? Apologies if I don't think the day is anything special.

If you're so proud to be English, why not celebrate it every day of the year?

And shut your mouth in future.

At least that rant was necessary.

I've not indicated that any part of me is 'afraid to be proud' and I've certainly not suggested that it's racist.

A day to celebrate being English? Apologies if I don't think the day is anything special.

If you're so proud to be English, why not celebrate it every day of the year?

And shut your mouth in future.

why celebrate paddys day if your english?

where is your pride and passion for the country that you live in?

St. Georges Day- Pubs full of people who are thick/on the dole.....generally the ones who have 13 flags hanging off their council house.

No thanks.

you seem to forget that that some have served and died in ireland , why the **** would the english want to celebrate it?

you seem to forget that that some have served and died in ireland , why the **** would the english want to celebrate it?

I don't celebrate it....but i can see why people don't do the whole St.Georges Day thing aswell.

It is strange though that the two people on this thread who have the strongest views don't actually live here :confused:

St. Georges Day- Pubs full of people who are thick/on the dole.....generally the ones who have 13 flags hanging off their council house.

No thanks.

what a load of kak m8, take a read of what you,ve put and tell me you were only doing it for the wind up

people who have no pride have NOTHING!

I don't celebrate it....but i can see why people don't do the whole St.Georges Day thing aswell.

It is strange though that the two people on this thread who have the strongest views don't actually live here :confused:

HAVE YOU EVER SERVED COV?

have you ever put your life on the line?

no i didnt think so!

what a load of kak m8, take a read of what you,ve put and tell me you were only doing it for the wind up

people who have no pride have NOTHING!

I have the flag tattooed through my Ram on me.....i'm proud to be English, but if you think i'm celebrating it with the idiots it attracts, then think again.

Archived