Roger Davies

Sheep<3

did the forum really get mentioned on rd for this thread?

It's like the daily mirror recently with all these bs rumours, "rumours that are all over the internet" yet i can't see them on any other site.

we're dcfc, we'll post on our own,

we'll post on our owwwwwwwnnnnnnnn

we'll post on our owwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,

we're dcfc, we'll post on our own.............

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
stoped listining after the tin man left, as least he gave a honest reflexion of the games,players, view of the fans

Does anyone know what Graham Richards is up to now a days??

He's quite old now. Sits as a Judge or Magistrate. I used to love listening to him, he used to make a dull game sound like a cup final.

Not mentioned by name, but I'm sure he was talking about Sheep's thread. Mentioned theram by name though.

Ha Ha Ha Is this me he means? :)

I stick by what I wrote as I think it is true, and also what many people also think. I was at the game and never heard whatever he said on Radio Derby.

I probably won't ring Radio Derby ever again, been there done that over 20 years ago, had a few calls when it first came out on a Monday night. I'd slaughter Davies and he as a great ex DCFC player so doesn't deserve that.

It is a shame he is not leaving, as Radio Derby needs more forthright opinions and not middle of the road play it safe boring types like Roger. :D

Ha Ha Ha Is this me he means? :)

I stick by what I wrote as I think it is true, and also what many people also think. I was at the game and never heard whatever he said on Radio Derby.

I probably won't ring Radio Derby ever again, been there done that over 20 years ago, had a few calls when it first came out on a Monday night. I'd slaughter Davies and he as a great ex DCFC player so doesn't deserve that.

It is a shame he is not leaving, as Radio Derby needs more forthright opinions and not middle of the road play it safe boring types like Roger. :D

'i'd slaughter Davies'. What a conceited little man you are.

Leave it guys.

Enough of the personal stuff. The yellow cards are gathering dust and are due an outing.

It would be fair if the offending poster sageisback was warned, however I have written absolutely nothing wrong. :confused:

Archived