More fans throwing away their tickets

desmond_tutu

I've noticed over the past few home games, in the south stand, that people have left the ground, ripping up their tickets before half time! Against Hull, some nut left after 20mins calling it a load ****, then last night about 7 gents got up after 30mins screaming clough out and board out, then launched the tickets at the stewards, swearing and moaning (this was before they scored).

Has anyone else seen "fans" leave super early and throw away tickets?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've noticed over the past few home games, in the south stand, that people have left the ground, ripping up their tickets before half time! Against Hull, some nut left after 20mins calling it a load ****, then last night about 7 gents got up after 30mins screaming clough out and board out, then launched the tickets at the stewards, swearing and moaning (this was before they scored).

Has anyone else seen "fans" leave super early and throw away tickets?

I saw someone throw their season ticket booklet last season.

Not hard to get a new one at the ticket office, in fairness.

you don't pal you get a new card each season I did anyway

Last season we did, but there was a big thing when they did the renewals this season that the cards are valid for 2 years, and if you renew they add the new season to the existing card.

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10270~2090211,00.html

So I would advise anybody that has renewed or will renew not to throw the card away at the end of the season as they may well get charged a replacement fee for a new one.

So I would advise anybody that has renewed or will renew not to throw the card away at the end of the season as they may well get charged a replacement fee for a new one.

Sssssssh!!!!

There goes the money for a striker in a summer :rolleyes:

The club would of made a fortune picking up the cards off the pitch at the end of the season and sending them back out again, we'll have to rely on the loan market again now.

Sssssssh!!!!

There goes the money for a striker in a summer :rolleyes:

The club would of made a fortune picking up the cards off the pitch at the end of the season and sending them back out again, we'll have to rely on the loan market again now.

They could always package them with the t shirts thrown on the pitch after the QPR game last season...make someone a nice present.

Archived