Moxey's departure

BatesDCFC

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
okay so maybe it was 50 starts? and yeah sorry if this is wrong but i was simply pointing out something i saw that may or may not be true. its just a suggestion.

But the link in the post above this shows he has made 52 starts (last time I checked 52 is more than 50).

[sIZE=1]how long for the 50 League Starts reply?[/sIZE]

How do you know? I'm not saying you're wrong because I haven't got a clue either way, but surely the only way you can say that is if you know several pros well enough for the to confirm their wages to you.

A friend of mine worked for a bank that dealt with a few footballers, he told me the wages that they receive on FM was very close to what they got in real life. Now i know it was only a few players but they werent big names or anything and it could have just been coincidence that those players were close to real life.

Okk here is one for the FM fanatics out there who thinks it real life. You have a board who will sell your players and will give you less back to spend. You rely on loans which you can not get, free transfers, cheap signings and you have to cut the wage bill from £15m to £9m. How many of you have actually done better than the current situation or did you bottle out of the game when you started and your club budget was minus £2million before you started.:)

From the ever so reliable Wikipedia :D.

, Moxey was the subject of a £400,000 bid from Crystal Palace, which was accepted by Derby, leaving them with only one recognised left back.[14] There were strong rumours circulating that Moxey was sold so Derby could avoid having to pay Exeter City £75,000 due to Moxey having 50 starts with Derby, Moxey was sold after 49 starts.

From the ever so reliable Wikipedia :D.

, Moxey was the subject of a £400,000 bid from Crystal Palace, which was accepted by Derby, leaving them with only one recognised left back.[14] There were strong rumours circulating that Moxey was sold so Derby could avoid having to pay Exeter City £75,000 due to Moxey having 50 starts with Derby, Moxey was sold after 49 starts.

my favourite bit is where is has the appearance stats both above and below where that bit is

Archived