man utd v crawley

Dangerous

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pablo Mills has been great for them tonight, the interceptions he's made have been crucial in keeping them in the game, brilliant performance.

Too bad he didn't quite make it here, I remember being in the North Stand 7/8 years-ago when he made his debut, very energetic and determined lad.

Mills was outstanding, he got MOTM aswell.

Only 5ft11 but he won all his headers and passed the ball very well.

Looks like him Kyle McFadzean (ex Alfreton town) Matt Tubbs will all be playing at a higher level.

The commentator said McFadzean was being looked at by championship clubs. (could be us)

But the football today played by Crawley showed they are not a conference team. (Shame there manager is a ****)

What was Mills like when he was here? He played 57 times. I am sure there will be teams interested in a lot of the Crawley players.

What was Mills like when he was here? He played 57 times. I am sure there will be teams interested in a lot of the Crawley players.

Pablo was a legend in my eyes.

Shame he isn't still here, always worked hard. Was trying times back then though, same boat we're in now practically. Not really a good place to be to bring on youngsters.

I always thought he had great potential, sorry it didn't work out for him.

Well, I remember him closing down the oppisition at every opportunity, when he first came on as a substitute he immediately won back possession from the oppisition forward and it lifted EVERYONE in the stadium, it was refreshing to see someone with that kind of determination and self belief in a Derby shirt again, his potental was clear to see.

But of course the management didn't see the same thing, as with Tudgay he was flogged for a pittance to Rotheram, unfortunately his career didn't quite take off like Marcus' has recently.

Weight problems while he was at Rotheram didn't help though, that's how Crawley got hold of him and I'm glad he's starting to taste a little bit of success, we should have kept him.

Miles Addison reminds me a lot of him, except Miles is a lot better in the air than him.

I'm sure he featured quite abit as part of our playoff team with GB. I remember Hudds and Jonno as our CB pairing and Mills filling in when one was either injured/suspended.. He must have played around 15-20 games that season.

Then PB took over and the rest as we say is history.

Crawley do not look like any blue square team. As a Derby fan if we performed like that at Old Trafford who wouldn't be happy with it!

Whole defence looked very, very good.

Their manager is bell end though.

Obertan........ why?

If he's got a future at Man Utd then i reckon we could all play in the PL.

Everytime i see him he adds nothing to the side.

i was willing Crawley to score in the last few mins just to see the

look on the MANURE managers face as he threw his gum at somebody

as he stormed off down the tunnell kicking the sh#t out of the 4th

official and ranting THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN AT LEAST 10 MINS OF EXTRA TIME..........................................................

pillock that fergie :eek::D:p

Archived