Scunthorpe v Nott'm Forest

Whoneedshuls

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This gives us a chance to get one over on them for the first time this season. Yes, it's scraping the barrel, but if we beat the same team they just lost to on the same pitch just a few days later at least it's something small to have on them and cheer us up. If Cardiff beat them it could really rock the boat, as it'll mean one point from three games, home record gone, confidence knocked etc.

Ssausagehorpe 0-3 Derby

Forest 0-3 Cardiff

I can dream... :D

we dont need the scum

Was i the only one who wanted Forest to win? Didnt want our relegation rivals making any ground on us, they win saturday and they're 5 points behind us with a game in hand.

to do us any favours .

we will survive without help from them......:D

i just want them to lose this sat and short arse to throw his dummy

out and camps dad to storm into the florists shity dressing room

saying DONT SHOUT AT MY SON LIKE THAT SHORT ARSE .

eh eh eh ...........................:p

Glad you guys finally have something to smile about.

Hope you enjoy your time at Ssausagehorpe, its a lovely place, and there is a fantastic beach. They even try to play football on it sometimes.

The refreshment counter selling alcoholic bevarages is a bit snug though, so if there is any more than 100 of you going (i know thats a bit unrealistic) then it will get a bit crowded.

Best of luck...

Glad you guys finally have something to smile about.

Hope you enjoy your time at Ssausagehorpe, its a lovely place, and there is a fantastic beach. They even try to play football on it sometimes.

The refreshment counter selling alcoholic bevarages is a bit snug though, so if there is any more than 100 of you going (i know thats a bit unrealistic) then it will get a bit crowded.

Best of luck...

Hiya.

Archived