Scunthorpe v Nott'm Forest

Whoneedshuls

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
same crowd you got playing fester so I agree

Difference is, is that we have endured the worst ever season, got relegated (obviously) and have had three more seasons of struggle.

On the other hand Forest have not lost at home in over a year.

If that was Derby's form, i guarantee you would struggle to get a ticket for any game at PP.

Difference is, is that we have endured the worst ever season, got relegated (obviously) and have had three more seasons of struggle.

On the other hand Forest have not lost at home in over a year.

If that was Derby's form, i guarantee you would struggle to get a ticket for any game at PP.

http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10308~2298639,00.html

Derby have always had a good crowd but forest are closing

forest have been struggling in the championship then in league one for 3 years and lost alot of support.

only now when theyre on the up that the fans are coming out of the woodwork.:rolleyes:

derby have recently been in the premiership and only now starting to become an established championship team.

all fans are fickle

forest have been struggling in the championship then in league one for 3 years and lost alot of support.

only now when theyre on the up that the fans are coming out of the woodwork.:rolleyes:

derby have recently been in the premiership and only now starting to become an established championship team.

all fans are fickle

Your past three years have been a promotion from League one, a poor first half followed by a good second half to the your first season in the Champinship and then a strong promotion push.

3 very good seasons if you ask me and that should have brought the fans back quicker than it has.

GboroRam, Nigel knows he can't make the playoffs this season !

So to add a bit of excitement he is flirting with danger & keeping the season alive for the fans.

But remember Sheff Utd can't buy a win so you should get something out of that game then you have 2 home games in a row that you should pick up wins from. Your safe !

GboroRam, Nigel knows he can't make the playoffs this season !

So to add a bit of excitement he is flirting with danger & keeping the season alive for the fans.

But remember Sheff Utd can't buy a win so you should get something out of that game then you have 2 home games in a row that you should pick up wins from. Your safe !

and we cant buy a goal, could be 0-0 i suppose unless they put one in their own net for us? :D

Archived