Milan vs Spurs

Alph

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Milan fans are anything like Derby fans they'll be questioning Allegri's selection. 4 natural defenders on the pitch. Flamini can play RB. Yet he chose to play Abate (natural RM there??) Why's that then? So Flamini can use his pace on Assou Ekotto? Or so Gattuso can get forward and support Ibrahimovic? Madness.

Allegri out.

Clough in.

:)

If Milan fans are anything like Derby fans they'll be questioning Allegri's selection. 4 natural defenders on the pitch. Flamini can play RB. Yet he chose to play Abate (natural RM there??) Why's that then? So Flamini can use his pace on Assou Ekotto? Or so Gattuso can get forward and support Ibrahimovic? Madness.

Allegri out.

Clough in.

:)

Are you a Milan fan aswell? I've seen them a few times on Sky (4-4 with Udinese) (1-0 Inter) and (4-0 Parma) and each time they played so attacking... God knows why they went defensive. Thoroughly deserved victory for Spurs.

Can't wait to see my second team (Barca) tomorrow.. Aaron Lennon, or was it Peter Crouch? Just said they don't fear anyone and can beat anyone.. Would love to see them get Barca, They'd get turned inside out just like Arsenal will tomorrow..

I reckon Spurs, should they progress, will get Real Madrid in the next round.. Should be fun.

Are you a Milan fan aswell? I've seen them a few times on Sky (4-4 with Udinese) (1-0 Inter) and (4-0 Parma) and each time they played so attacking... God knows why they went defensive. Thoroughly deserved victory for Spurs.

Can't wait to see my second team (Barca) tomorrow.. Aaron Lennon, or was it Peter Crouch? Just said they don't fear anyone and can beat anyone.. Would love to see them get Barca, They'd get turned inside out just like Arsenal will tomorrow..

I reckon Spurs, should they progress, will get Real Madrid in the next round.. Should be fun.

I'd certainly say i hate Milan a lot less than any other team! Remember Football Italia on channel 4 Sunday mornings? Watching that every week as a kid! Weah and Boban!! Just ended up wanting them to win all the time!!

Makes sense to have a foreign 'second' team really. Never have to confront them! They have no effect on us!

Lots of people like Barca and Madrid. Don't know how people can like Madrid. Hate their philosophy and what they try to create. Much better at Barcelona.

Hope we get a Barca v Milan final.

Milan to win but Barca are the best and most entertaining team ever possibly?

Terrible youth set up though. :D

I'd certainly say i hate Milan a lot less than any other team! Remember Football Italia on channel 4 Sunday mornings? Watching that every week as a kid! Weah and Boban!! Just ended up wanting them to win all the time!!

Makes sense to have a foreign 'second' team really. Never have to confront them! They have no effect on us!

Lots of people like Barca and Madrid. Don't know how people can like Madrid. Hate their philosophy and what they try to create. Much better at Barcelona.

Hope we get a Barca v Milan final.

Milan to win but Barca are the best and most entertaining team ever possibly?

Terrible youth set up though. :D

Alot of it stems from history, not necessarily what goes on now.. For example, here in Mexico, Real Madrid is everyones favourite second team because (I can't remember the exact dates -mid 80s?) Hugo Sanchez, Mexicos most famous player, played for Real Madrid and was your equavalent 'Golden boot winner' 5 seasons running and is the second highest goalscorer ever in La Liga.

Nowadays I see people wearing Man Utd shirts, only because of Javier Hernandez (Chicharito) and Man Utd are now on the telly every weekend.

I do remember Football Italia on channel 4, I use to watch it and once it had finished go and have the Sunday Roast with my family.. I was only a kid back then though..

I'd agree on Barca, their play is a delight to watch and will only come around once every 20 years or more.. Just like the 80s Milan team, the Total Football dutch team or The Brazil of the 50s.. Funny thing is, even if Barca don't win anything, this team will still be remembered in 50 years time IMO.. (Just like The Dutch). Germany and Italy have won 7 World Cups between them, but not one team has had an impact like the teams mentioned above.

And chin up Alpha, the tie aint over yet.. Milan have enough firepower to trouble any defence accross Europe, though I would but Spurs as favourites to progress now.

Can't wait to see my second team (Barca) tomorrow.. Aaron Lennon, or was it Peter Crouch? Just said they don't fear anyone and can beat anyone.. Would love to see them get Barca, They'd get turned inside out just like Arsenal will tomorrow...

Ohh Bris, just how do you do it? :rolleyes:

Archived