nigel to blame for todays defeat

belper.dcfc

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I also direct a deal of blame at the Derby owners/board/call them what you will. If we've have been able to sign the likes of Van Aanholt, Yakubu, Naughton and Bamba on loan, I suspect it would have been a little different.

As I watched in despair, it became pretty clear that none of our players would get into Leicester's team. They looked a classy outfit. I think Clough knew that and tried to stem the tide but it failed.

Juts look at the bit that matters

Davies, Savage, Pearson, Green, Pringle

OR

Vassell, Oakley, Wellens. King, Gallacher

No wonder we couldn't get the ball. It's not just a couple of strikers we need. We're desperate for some pacey central midfielders in my view.

Anything to suggest that Nigel would want those players. Even with money is there anything to suggest Nigel's scouting network would identify the right targets?

I also direct a deal of blame at the Derby owners/board/call them what you will. If we've have been able to sign the likes of Van Aanholt, Yakubu, Naughton and Bamba on loan, I suspect it would have been a little different.

As I watched in despair, it became pretty clear that none of our players would get into Leicester's team. They looked a classy outfit. I think Clough knew that and tried to stem the tide but it failed.

Juts look at the bit that matters

Davies, Savage, Pearson, Green, Pringle

OR

Vassell, Oakley, Wellens. King, Gallacher

No wonder we couldn't get the ball. It's not just a couple of strikers we need. We're desperate for some pacey central midfielders in my view.

Hi guys

This post in my opinion is pretty much spot on, I cant help but feel sorry for clough his hands are completly tied, its all down to the wage budget he is being given to work with,peanuts and monkeys spring to mind.I personally think if he was given backing he would do a good job for you,anyway good luck for the rest of the season, heres 1 leicester fan that hopes you dont get sucked in to the relegation battle. ( p.s bamba cost £250,000)

On a positive note at least we don't need a new, board, manager and back room staff, ours are doing a great job.

Indeed, they're doing a super job! I for one am mightily relieved that we aren't doing a Portsmouth. We might end up in league one, but at least we might turn a profit. Yay, that's what it's all about. :cool:

Archived