QPR game moved

davenportram

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not seems a thread on this yet so here it is

The game away at Loftus Road has been moved to Monday 18th April for the purposes of being shown on SKY telly.

Excellent. I love Derby playing on a Monday night in London instead of a Saturday afternoon when I would have had a chance of going.

Stick your fuckinwanky sky dishes right up where the sun don't shine. Sideways. Repeat ad finitum.

Excellent. I love Derby playing on a Monday night in London instead of a Saturday afternoon when I would have had a chance of going.

Stick your fuckinwanky sky dishes right up where the sun don't shine. Sideways. Repeat ad finitum.

One mans loss is another mans gain.. I'll be able to view the game now, thankyou Sky!

I'll let you off. My son's in South America so it'd be churlish to deny him the chance to see the Rams.

Still feel like sticking a pineapple up Rupe's @rse though!

Glad you feel that way, I'm in Mexico, therefore quite difficult to see The Rams.. Though I'll be searching away for a decent link via the web to watch the game..

I'm personally glad it's been put on the Monday night.... Love London midweek games.. Later train home than a Saturday maybe but it means I can have a full day on the piss before the game, and I personally think qpr is the best away game of the season

Archived