Superbowl XLV

4-2-3-1

I hope GB

They are in form

The first 6th Seed from the NFC to get their.

They beat the Top 3 teams in the NFC away from home

They had to beat The Bears (top seed) in their last regular season game

They have a good chance. But they are very close to the Steelers stats this season. I think it will be a close low scoring game.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know that it was the English that created the word 'soccer', and we always complain about it yet forget that it was us who created it when in America.

You say us, I say Americans. It was only after the war of independence (and well after it) that the term soccer came into play, this makes them Americans not english. Not sure where you have sourced your information. "The governing body of the sport in the U.S. did not have the word soccer in its name until 1945, when it became the United States Soccer Football Association"- sourced from the ever reliable wikipedia.

Just seems abit bizarre to me considering all the first clubs founded there had football in their name including the leagues then it all changes a century and a half later.

That was the difference, GB didn't turn the ball over once all game. Meaning they hardly gave up field position or let the Steelers keep turning the momentum round.

It was an excellent match, both teams could have won it. I was nervous right till the final throw by the Steelers.

It sure was thrilling. After twelve pints of beer it was interesting too.

Archived