Superbowl XLV

4-2-3-1

Considering the amount of money a quarter-back earns, I was amused when they gave him a car for the MVP award.

Odds are he'll drive it home and stick it in the garage till he sells it :rolleyes:

$8,600,000 p/a

That's a lot but I actually thought it would be even more, considering NBA player LeBron James earns $15,000,000 a year.

NFL's getting bigger in Europe so I imagine the worth of it is going to get bigger regarding merchandise, the overseas Wembley game etc, inducing a salary increase.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I looked forward to this match for ages.

Had to sit through Christina Aaaaaaarrrrggggulara wreck the anthem for a start. Watched the first 15 mins or so - great interceptions from the packers and top throwing from the QB.

Then I bloody well dozed off only to wake up to find the half time show happening and Black Eyed Peas doing their thing for what seemed like ages, dozed off again having got fed up with the singing and woke up at 6 this morning having missed the entire 2nd half and celebrations :mad:

Bloody hell!!

The bit I saw from the half time show was a bit beyond wasn't it??? Can't say I'm a massive fan of them, should have got Bon Jovi rockin instead.

Anythings better than the Diana Ross farce though :eek:

Archived