will you renew season ticket next season

Curtains

I said its in the Blood and i love the Rams but dont think everyone who criticises is doing it 2 get a reaction .

I dont just take the Glick / Clough rhetoric without questioning it .

Moan about Glick and Clough then instead of starting meaningless threads that make you sound like a wum.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I AAAAAM THE ONE AND ONLYYYYY.

I work solo, and do not wish to discuss the creation of the universe before matches, so no deal ;):D

ummm....i think you might be missing a trick there.

Can't say i've tried that one myself, may have to.

I drink Rum when i'm writing my book or other things, helps me ramble.

oh no ....not another mega-text?

oh no ....not another mega-text?

Nope, although that sounds like the the name for a librarian for the Transformer universe.

My book, struggling to finish part of it and need inspiration. That or I just need an excuse just to sit here and get drunk. Either one really.

My book, struggling to finish part of it and need inspiration......

"....She came toward him....Passion took possession of him as he listened to her footsteps and the rustling of the robe on the floor. Then she took him in her arms and whispered, her soft lips brushing his......."

"....She came toward him....Passion took possession of him as he listened to her footsteps and the rustling of the robe on the floor. Then she took him in her arms and whispered, her soft lips brushing his......."

I, errr..........regret to announce that I managed to finish it.......cheers though :redface: I think :confused:

:D

I gave up last season because I was genuinely frustrated with being a fan of this club. Their was 3 main reasons that ate at me for a whole year.

1) the fans - It doesn't matter where I seem to sit in the ground, the people around me are complete tossers, absolute foul, no life, braindead *******. I'm not sure if it's different anywhere else in the ground, judging by the views on this forum... doesn't seem so. I know some people preach 'we are all Derby fans, aren't we' but I seriously cannot give a toss, I have no time for ill-judged views, I will listen if someone has a good point to make and constructive to say but the 80% of fans that seem to voice their opinion, struggle to even shout correctly.

2) the lack of investment - It still grates at me but I think the year out has given me a good outlook, since I know anyone new coming in will just pile the side into debt or just take up the same stance as GSE, for the very short term future I am very willing to just see what they do in the summer, although the lies they told last summer to sell season tickets really irritated me.

3)Stephen Pearson - some people may see this a light hearted one but I genuinely have no time for him, I rate Clough's judgement on players but he has a lot of time for him, personally think he is complete and utter toss and to see him wear a Derby shirt, upsets my stomach.

however next season, I am definitely going to get a NEW season ticket but I think trying to find a place that isn't located near tossers is going to be hard to come by.

back on thread.....

i have two tickets left for this season and that might just be it unless we turn it aound.....personally this biggest thing which puts me off is simply the price....i cant really justify the cost.

no matter how sh1te we are atm....i have seen worse than this.

but i am also just a bit bored of watching the same old same old and listenening to same old drivel.

The question really is:-

"how much more money are the Yanks going to make from the re-categorizing of the season tickets!"?

I struggle to make some games due to work commitments and therefore invested in the cheapest ST, even though it means I sit on my own and not with my mates in the west upper.

If my ST price is increased considerably, coupled with the distinct lack of further investment in the club by the owners, then I doubt I will renew.

Plus, twice last season, the idiots at PP sold my seat to someone else!!

When questioned about it (I saw the ticket stub with my seat number, etc) just told me a load of cobblers and that it couldn't happen!

Why do with have this stupid forum every year?? Of course i'm renewing next season. Why? Because i'm a Derby County fan! I can understand if people can't renew due to financial reasons.

Fans if you want to see free flowing football with goals and be sad boring old farts, go and support at Man Utd or Chelsea. The brilliant thing of being a Derby fan is that the team is so unpredictable, you don't know what to expect! Man Utd expect to win every match, which is boring because theres no thrill.

Archived