Torres-Will he or wont he go?

Cardifframs

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think its really funny torres wants to leave. All day on the radio the liverpool fans were saying he is a red and won't leave now super king kenny is back as they have turned it around. They beat wolves and fulham. They can't get it through there heads that maybe this top player might want to win things like league titles which they haven't done for 20odd years and are miles away from doing so.

is that the same suarez who thought he was a goalkeeper in the world cup?

he was also banned for 7 dutch league games for biting Otman Bakkal

On the subject of Torres if I was Liverpool i'd take the 40 million and run. No great loss based on this season, they can really bolster their squad with that sort of money

I think its really funny torres wants to leave. All day on the radio the liverpool fans were saying he is a red and won't leave now super king kenny is back as they have turned it around. They beat wolves and fulham. They can't get it through there heads that maybe this top player might want to win things like league titles which they haven't done for 20odd years and are miles away from doing so.

my sentiments exactly.

he was also banned for 7 dutch league games for biting Otman Bakkal

On the subject of Torres if I was Liverpool i'd take the 40 million and run. No great loss based on this season, they can really bolster their squad with that sort of money

Oh well, at least if Blackburn let Diouff go to Turkey we will have some other deranged cheating freak to direct our hatred towards.

I would definitely take the cash- spend it on three 10 million pound players and the rest towards wages. Could transform the team!

Oh well, at least if Blackburn let Diouff go to Turkey we will have some other deranged cheating freak to direct our hatred towards.

I would definitely take the cash- spend it on three 10 million pound players and the rest towards wages. Could transform the team!

Very much so, not like he's been on fire this season either. really surprised chelsea are offering £40 million

His request proved he's not a red Torres Torres, I want to move is what he said Torres Torres you brought the lad from sunny Spain, his hub caps gone he's off again Fernando Torres Judas in disguise. NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA Fernando Torres Judas in disguise.

You said it he wants to win trophies.

torres is a red to the extent that any player commits to any club these days.

trouble is...... he now has hamstrings as dodgy as michael owen's.

not sure Chelsea is a good move though.

Archived