Transfer window

sideshowbob

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's it about???

A Pict (Celt) from the time of the second Roman settling in Britain is brought back to life in the far distant future into a huge gladiator tournament, where warriors and soldiers from all eras face off in a city wide arena.

There's a whole story to go with it, an army is raised using the substance used to resurrect long dead fighters by a lone nut wanting power who also owns a Franchise in the arena, you see where it's going.

Many things subject to change, but the plot will do for now :) The Prologue has been up on the internet for ages, just never published the next few chapters. I'm going to get round to it today.

A Pict (Celt) from the time of the second Roman settling in Britain is brought back to life in the far distant future into a huge gladiator tournament, where warriors and soldiers from all eras face off in a city wide arena.

There's a whole story to go with it, an army is raised using the substance used to resurrect long dead fighters by a lone nut wanting power who also owns a Franchise in the arena, you see where it's going.

Many things subject to change, but the plot will do for now :) The Prologue has been up on the internet for ages, just never published the next few chapters. I'm going to get round to it today.

Just finished reading a book with almost the exact same storyline.

Sounds cool, I never thought a being from Heanor could be so creative lol

I thought you were, but still, you had me worried there :p

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

It sounds alright, You're like that Australian woman on Come Dine With Me this week. She's a broadcaster/dancer/artist/poet etc.

Ah, Come Dine With Me followed by Hollyoaks. You can't beat it.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

It sounds alright, You're like that Australian woman on Come Dine With Me this week. She's a broadcaster/dancer/artist/poet etc.

Ah, Come Dine With Me followed by Hollyoaks. You can't beat it.

I believe the term is 'Jack of all trades, master of feck all' :D

I love the voiceover bloke for that. Makes my day sometimes, just takes the mickey for 30 minutes and gets paid for it. Lucky sod.

Swansea signed Sinclair for 800K in the summer.

I think it's fair to say that over the past two or three seasons we have more or less based our transfer policy around loan signings - this is not the way to move a football club forward in the long term.

I don't mind the occassional loan in the right area if needed, but we have had so many pointless/unfathomable loans that has become too much of a scattergun approach to be productive (Sunu, Vidal, Noble & Bryan Hughes being examples in the last year or so)

I agree that Kuqi did a good job for us earlier this season and to a certain degree so did Moore when he came in, but quick fixes for a couple of months aren't the answer any only lead to inconsistency within the squad

I agreed with jayram on the issue with loans in the previous 2 years but we haven't really gone down that road this season. Agreed with 3 of the 4, noble was there un case Moore wasn't fit for the Swansea game when kuqi wasn't available, so a month loan made sense.

I didn't realise Sinclair was sold to them thought he was on loan, but he has been out on loan to a team in this division before, there are others I could have named like lansbury at Watford.

Archived