Reason for bans

uttoxram75

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I were still a Mod, i'd find out. Alas, I quit.

I guess for a general annoyance factor? Having said that we don't know that hes been banned officially yet, could just be Dangerous getting it wrong and YR is just offline as he's prone to going for a few days.

Daveo? Boycie? Shed a little light on the situation please? :)

Open question to the Admin.

Young Ram appears to be banned.

Judging by a few posts, some members would like to know why. Not exact details if its a bit dodgy but the gist of it.

He always seemed a decent poster to me, even if I did'nt agree with him.

Cheers lads, don't really want to invoke the FoI act...:D

Looking back at the thread, I'd like to say I want to see us trying to get Frank Fielding in on a permanent deal, and install him as our number 1, Bywater doesn't look like he's going to get any better and I think he doesn't help the defence out as much. Fielding proved his class, he's an England U21 goalkeeper and we tried to buy him last season for 200k or around that, so its nonsense for Clough to say we don't need 2 number 1 keepers, because what would've happened if we had bought him last season?

As for Kuqi, I feel we can do better than him, yes he was good for the short term but we are building a team to compete for promotion within the next 1-2 seasons. If we scour around and keep a look-out then maybe we can unearth the next Steve Howard/Rob Hulse/Shekfi Kuqi, to add a different dimension to the team, and also have a pacey striker Clough says we need.

Hmm, I wonder what for then? Anyone know?

Whilst I found his posts persistently irritating, ill-informed and irrational, the only thing I saw him post remotely out of order was his views on suicide, which were removed anyway.

Whilst I found his posts persistently irritating, ill-informed and irrational, the only thing I saw him post remotely out of order was his views on suicide, which were removed anyway.

That's the only thing I can presume that it's about.

Archived