Reason for bans

uttoxram75

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
as in - some mothers do have em? :D

More along the lines of 'Having someones Mother' but i'm saving that one for an extreme situation.

For now i'm happy to say that Boycie has cornered YR in a dark alley and.............well.....................buggery is happening :frown:

well.....what can i say.....obviously i missed whatever happened, just as i did with BFB....but...???....you know.....was it really necessary??

P.S. missed whatever happened to the old forum too.....i must be getting too old

well.....what can i say.....obviously i missed whatever happened, just as i did with BFB....but...???....you know.....was it really necessary??

P.S. missed whatever happened to the old forum too.....i must be getting too old

Not sure, hence the thread. He made a comment about his thoughts on suicide, I can only imagine the mods have had enough and banned him.

You'll be glad to know we beat the Jerrys too, Hitler shot himself and we took Berlin. The Roman Empire fell aswell, well, it stagnated and crumbled before finishing up as a faction near Turkey known as the Byzantine Empire which the official Turkish states eventually destroyed......

Oh, and we've found this round thing. You can push it and it moves. We've called it the wheel. I think that's everything........yep.

As Alex has said YR was given a lot of warnings and received a second yellow card recently which resulted in a ban. It wasn't just for his recent remarks but an accumulation of things over time.

I have brought the thread to the attention of the moderating team fit discussion, and am now closing thd thread.

Archived