Nigel at Swindon Game Tonight

Srg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dale Jennings will cost well into seven figures can any of us really see Derby spending that?

What makes you say that? He's in his first season of football at an average league 1 club, I wouldn't have thought Tranmere are a wealthy club that would hold teams to ransom over the fees of their players

What makes you say that? He's in his first season of football at an average league 1 club, I wouldn't have thought Tranmere are a wealthy club that would hold teams to ransom over the fees of their players

Considering he's been linked with top Premiership clubs i'd be surprised if he came to us. If i was him i wouldnt want to come to us anyway, probably better off waiting at Tranmere for a better offer.

Considering he is widely tipped as one of the best prospects in England today and is being watched by premiership and championship clubs. Are Tranmere in a position where they 'need to sell'? In my opinion he would cost well into seven figures.

It is not about holding anyone to ransom, if they believe they can get seven figures for him why sell him for less not to mention if Derby made a bid a dare say a few more will throw their hat into the ring.

I simply can not see this being feasible I may be wrong it does happen almost 90% of the time. :p

Archived