Suicide bomb in Moscow Airport

davenportram

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must admut after typing that comment I thought - a but insensitive. But definitely RIP to the victims.

I guess having a father in the early 80's and looking back as an adult knowing that back then all servicemen were potential targets I dont worry about it too much now. Sound a bit laid back but its not meant to be that way.

i now work in an airport, another target for the terrorists. Do I worry about going to work - no I don't. What will be will be.

Pretty much at the request of Fifa, Britain has made huge strides to toughen up the nations' security, eradicate racism and to improve infrastructure and facilities.

Our reward was handing the World Cup to one of the most racist, unstable and unsecure countries in Europe.

Incidents like this show that Russia isn't ready to handle the World's spot light for a month. They'll be the world's number one target.

RIP to the victims and I hope that Russia can sort its problems before the World Cup so that the world's greatest tournament can be played in peace and that I'm proved wrong.

Pretty much at the request of Fifa, Britain has made huge strides to toughen up the nations' security, eradicate racism and to improve infrastructure and facilities.

Our reward was handing the World Cup to one of the most racist, unstable and insecure countries in Europe.

Incidents like this show that Russia isn't ready to handle the World's spot light for a month. They'll be the world's number one target.

RIP to the victims and I hope that Russia can sort its problems before the World Cup so that the world's greatest tournament can be played in peace and that I'm proved wrong.

Yes , but the last World Cup was held in the murder capital of the World and seemed to be OK

Archived