Bobby Hassell - Barnsley

Heisenberg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heard a rumour going around that we placed a bid for Derby born Hassell a few days ago, but it was rejected.

source: Facebook. :rolleyes:

Know him very well. Just spoke to him, he knows nothing.

Never gonna be a marauding right back, but thats what wingers are for in my opinion, but can play anywhere along back four or defensive mid. Hard as old boots and rarely gives the ball away.

And a big derby fan. Think Shaun barker at right back !!

Slow as f*ck then?

Not Walcott quick no! Think he is having a ginger phase hairwise!.

Riggott, Mutch,Hassell, williamson, Derby lads who should be playing for their hometown club, and you never know might show some desire/fight in wearing the shirt when up against the foe from down the road.

Unlike fatty money grabber who disappears every time we play forest??? Something to do with a forest tattoo he sports me thinks.

Even deep down Barker is a red! although he exonerated himself after saturdays performance which was excellent.

Why is it the Derby lads at florest turn it on for them, but Derbys contingent of reddogs not quite at the same level come derby day??

There is a 9/11 esque conspiracy going on..........

P.S. I am of the persuasion that fight, desire ,will to die for the cause excites me more than the odd glimpse of brilliance once every 3 matches.

Would rather watch Savage getting upset and charging around than hoping Bueno or Commons will decide to do something pretty.

Archived