Khawaja Signs for Derbys

Srg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've grown up in the wonderfully dull, half-dead, drab and pessimistic county of Northamptonshire, so I follow them.

My gosh are they capable of playing some exceptionally poor cricket!

Lol! I've always had a soft spot for them, ever since the days of Walsh, Curran and Capel.

I nearly had a job at a church in Northampton. It is a dreary city.

Lol! I've always had a soft spot for them, ever since the days of Walsh, Curran and Capel.

I nearly had a job at a church in Northampton. It is a dreary city.

That would have been a job, I tell you. Northampton sums up the whole county. Monochrome and unambitious. And the county still hasn't got over losing the shoe trade properly. It's a real narrow-minded area down here, my dad's had several jobs here now and he's found life difficult.

Northampton Town FC and Northants CCC have always seemed keen to help add to the image! I hope the days of those sort of players return.

I hope I've sold Northamptonshire to you! :)

That would have been a job, I tell you. Northampton sums up the whole county. Monochrome and unambitious. And the county still hasn't got over losing the shoe trade properly. It's a real narrow-minded area down here, my dad's had several jobs here now and he's found life difficult.

Northampton Town FC and Northants CCC have always seemed keen to help add to the image! I hope the days of those sort of players return.

I hope I've sold Northamptonshire to you! :)

Let's just say they would have had to make me a very good offer.

Their offer was decent, which was nowhere near enough to convince me that my future lay in Northampton!!!

Archived