Khawaja Signs for Derbys

Srg

Let's just say they would have had to make me a very good offer.

Their offer was decent, which was nowhere near enough to convince me that my future lay in Northampton!!!

Glad you saw it before you took the job!

We're in a nice® part of the county here, the sort of rurally-but-a-bit-urbany area, as far away from Northampton as possible.

Thankfully this means that Leicester and Peterborough are our big places for work/shopping :rolleyes:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're in a nice® part of the county here, the sort of rurally-but-a-bit-urbany area, as far away from Northampton as possible.

Thankfully this means that Leicester and Peterborough are our big places for work/shopping :rolleyes:

Yeah, they invited me over for the day, which was probably a mistake.

I can't remember the name of the church... it was a free church that met in a school, not too far from Sixfields.

Oops, gone off topic again. Glad NorthernRam's not a cricket fan... he'd give me another bollocking...

My daughter lives in Horton, seems OK around there .

I've grown up in the wonderfully dull, half-dead, drab and pessimistic county of Northamptonshire, so I follow them.

My gosh are they capable of playing some exceptionally poor cricket!

I used to live in weedon, small world......and I go to see the saints whenever I can...;):D

Archived