Gareth McAuley

smiffy

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IMO he is probably the best center half in the Championship, others may think different.

This is your second warning tonight, first you question our midfield maestro Pringle, and now this? :mad:

You're walking a tightrope, good sir.

:D;)

I've said I wanted him here since watching him at lincoln, I agree with smiffy I've thought him to be the best centre half in this division for the past 2-3 years, seems unbeatable in the air.

He was also held in high asteam at leicester and now Ipswich. I would love to see him here, don't know how possible it would be but would be fantastic in our side.

He is out of contract in the summer along with David Norris another influential player at this level.

That would be some double signing, ahh we can all dream! :frown:

I've said I wanted him here since watching him at lincoln, I agree with smiffy I've thought him to be the best centre half in this division for the past 2-3 years, seems unbeatable in the air.

He was also held in high asteam at leicester and now Ipswich. I would love to see him here, don't know how possible it would be but would be fantastic in our side.

He is out of contract in the summer along with David Norris another influential player at this level.

That would be some double signing, ahh we can all dream! :frown:

Huge no to Norris. His on field celebration was pathetic (The one for his mate who killed the young lads while driving), do not like his attitude at all.

What you on about

I'm a Trial Mod, I was suggesting that I might ban you for your crimes against the forum.

Appears to have passed you by entirely :confused:

Damn. Ah well. Can we just pretend like you got the joke and move on?

Huge no to Norris. His on field celebration was pathetic (The one for his mate who killed the young lads while driving), do not like his attitude at all.

That left a foul taste in my mouth as well, however apart from that he has always been a model professional. He has always been a player to watch in what ever team his been in for the past 6-7 years, he has always been consistently good, think a player like him would go far in our side.

:)

I'm a Trial Mod, I was suggesting that I might ban you for your crimes against the forum.

Appears to have passed you by entirely :confused:

Damn. Ah well. Can we just pretend like you got the joke and move on?

Nah mate, I have a great sense of humour, just happens to be 67 years old, and not childish.:)

That left a foul taste in my mouth as well, however apart from that he has always been a model professional. He has always been a player to watch in what ever team his been in for the past 6-7 years, he has always been consistently good, think a player like him would go far in our side.

He has been decent, but that has totally put me off ever having him as a player here. Because no matter how he said sorry, you know he meant that and doesn't really care that he upset people.

Not sure he'd suit our system either? Very much a wide man, which we don't need.

Archived