Gareth McAuley

smiffy

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's a lovely picture-esque village, isn't it.

Lovely locals too. You can walk home at 2am and feel safe as houses.....

:rolleyes:

I probably could, seeing as I know most of the rough lads dads and grandads, plus a few of my family frequent the Coronation Club.

I probably could, seeing as I know most of the rough lads dads and grandads, plus a few of my family frequent the Coronation Club.

So do I mate, still doesn't stop them kicking my head in for the change from my kebab every few months :rolleyes:

Can't wait to be out of here.

Sometimes, not often. I'm more in the Middle Inn in Langley Mill, and even then i'm not a big 'pub' kinda bloke. Won't catch me in there later on much at all.

You a regular at the Red Lion then?

You mean the old Erewash, now that was a pub years ago,used to be Shipstones, mans beer.

I was born in Langley Mill

Since being ill I seldom drink now, but if I do it is Sunday lunch in the Lion with my elder brother.

You mean the old Erewash, now that was a pub years ago,used to be Shipstones, mans beer.

I was born in Langley Mill

Since being ill I seldom drink now, but if I do it is Sunday lunch in the Lion with my elder brother.

Aye, that's the one. I'm too young to remember it as the erewash :redface:

Ah, bad times. I've never been sure on the Red Lion, just don't like it that much. Not sure why.

Archived