Glick On radio Derby

Sheep<3

please don't tell me they cost 50 million investment?

we didn't pay massive fee's for these players anyway.

Can you please post me a link where Tom Glick said that the investors are going to invest $50mill in one or two seasons..

A $50mill investment is a $50mill investment whether its in one lump sum or over 100,000 years..

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't like the way you write stuff matey but anyway I'll reply...

For starters, I'd suggest Glick explains whether making us into a global brand includes losing to Crawley Town in order to increase awareness of our soccer club! :mad:

We are now the laughing stock of football, facebook, twitter and message boards. Work today was horrendous, and I don't think Glick is a real fan like me and those others you accuse of joining here recently. He refers to the FA Cup as not being included in the business plan FFS. Well it is PART of our plan as fans!!!

He is running a business but he is running out of spin... Us fans have had enough.

He's not a fan, he's an owner. But he cares, be sure of that.

He also reffered that everyone at the club wanted to be into the next round, that everyone at the club loves the FA Cup. He said it 'stung' the way they went out.

He only mentioned it being part of the 'business' as Gibson mentioned financial aspects.

You are also spinning things when missing parts of the info out for your own gain.

For starters, I'd suggest Glick explains whether making us into a global brand includes losing to Crawley Town in order to increase awareness of our soccer club! :mad:

We are now the laughing stock of football, facebook, twitter and message boards. Work today was horrendous, and I don't think Glick is a real fan like me and those others you accuse of joining here recently. He refers to the FA Cup as not being included in the business plan FFS. Well it is PART of our plan as fans!!!

He is running a business but he is running out of spin... Us fans have had enough.

Glick didn't play, nor did he coach, nor did he manage the team against Crawley! Just want point that out, and anyone who thinks our team/squad could not make it out of non-league or even league 2 or 1 is seriously overdoing the lack of investment in the team angle. I can see the argument that investment is needed to perform better in the championship and get promoted, I get that. But to aim the Crawley defeat at Glick, etc is baffling.

We are now the laughing stock of football, facebook, twitter and message boards. Work today was horrendous, and I don't think Glick is a real fan like me and those others you accuse of joining here recently. He refers to the FA Cup as not being included in the business plan FFS. Well it is PART of our plan as fans!!!He is running a business but he is running out of spin... Us fans have had enough.

Yeh think he is running out of new things to say. Derby fans wont swollow much more from GSE and Glick.

He's not a fan, he's an owner. But he cares, be sure of that.

He also reffered that everyone at the club wanted to be into the next round, that everyone at the club loves the FA Cup. He said it 'stung' the way they went out.

He only mentioned it being part of the 'business' as Gibson mentioned financial aspects.

You are also spinning things when missing parts of the info out for your own gain.

alex has done the work for me on this one, think i'll leave it at that

No becasue I am open to any local or International consortium coming in anything is better than GSE, But Alex is always defending GSE so that is why I am having a joke with him.

Yes some people do have contacts at the club, just ask alex:rolleyes:

Fair enough. Be careful though with 'anything is better than GSE' let's not forget what came before LOG

it was in their programme notes from their first game and was constantly repeated when they brought the club, they also promised to make us the new aston villa and a global brand, have they done that, oh wait they haven't.

What are Aston Villa?

Relegation fodder.

Jump on the wrist slasher band wagon all you like but DCFC are not relegation fodder.

it was in their programme notes from their first game and was constantly repeated when they brought the club, they also promised to make us the new aston villa and a global brand, have they done that, oh wait they haven't.

Aston Villa aren't a global brand, and I'm pretty sure there name wasn't mentioned in their global aims. They said Villa was a model of how to run a club, not a model on making us a global brand

Aston Villa aren't a global brand, and I'm pretty sure there name wasn't mentioned in their global aims. They said Villa was a model of how to run a club, not a model on making us a global brand

they said they wanted to turn us into a new aston villa, they said this when villa were spending bucket loads, why draw the comparison as the board? Have they done ei9ther of that, we aren't a global brand.

Archived