Paul Lambert resigning

Leeds Ram

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
guess he will be at Burnley tomorrow then. It was on five live earlier that Norwich had released a statment saying they wouldnt wan to give permission for Burnley to talk to him

All you hear lately are managers whinging and whining about getting sacked before they have chance to prove themselves. Yet they are more than prepared to jump ship as soon as an apparent better offer comes in.

They do not do themselves any favours sometimes.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5hyZDPkoY7XqWi5yNG0nc9O6SnqlQ?docId=N0417741293907022514A

This one nearly made me choke considering Bruces record a walking out from clubs!!!

If this actually happens, i'll be absolutely stunned. Assuming it does, what an absolute joke. One of the brightest prospects in management, is doing a fantastic job with the canaries and he's going to make a moronic move like this.

I can't see it happening, none of it makes sense. An intelligent manager like that, just no. I really hope he doesn't go regardless of it having nothing to do with Derby.

LOL.

maybe this quote caused the confusion....

"If you get speculation and people linking you then it means you must be doing something okay, but I've got a perfect bunch of lads that play under me, a top-class backroom staff and the fanbase is phenomenal - they've been brilliant. There's no question of me staying. "

is that a freudian slip.

Archived