Jay Bothroyd - Cardiff City

CumbrianRam

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seems like the rumour starter has had a few too many shandies!

also I'm I the only one that thinks he is possibly the most over-rated striker in the championship, surely now over taking Nugent! (when he was at preston)

He has been a poor player through-out his career bar the last 2 season at Cardiff and now the worlds top teams are after him, along with that he got an england call up!

his goal record is still not THAT impressive.. 36 in 96 for cardiff, not bad but certainly not the greatest.

sausageter rumors suggest we are after Jay Bothroyd, well we can dream I suppose.

http://twitter.com/#!/Alison_Gregory/status/22090793976074240

I personally think it is a load of rubbish.

I would not want that type of player at Derby. He is by all accouts a very high maintanance player and will come with a whacking great salary.

Just why on earth would a current England International player be associated with a club like ours in its current predicament is totally beyond me.

Not quite done it for us or at Championship level (15 for Luton, 19 for us, but only 5 last season for Leicester)- consistent for Luton in League one or 2

i thought he looked a damn sight better than anything we'd got at Leicester way.

Archived