old firm tomorow

kincardine

if anyone is stuck what to watch tomorow its on sky sports big game for the gers tomorow not only is it a old firm derby but its the 40th anniversery of the ibrox disaster in which 66 rangers fans were killed after a old firm match celtic have banned there supporters group the green brigade from it as they like all other supports including ours have the usuall idiots . incase as before they sign during the silence sadley i think there will be widescale trouble at this tomorow if they do but looking forward to the game got my bus booked into a club at 9am for pre match session. i can pick up a decent amount of tickets for the old firm games at ibrox nowdays as my bus has a decent rating if anyone on here is wanting to go to one give me a message about 6 weeks before it and i can sort something out for use , happy new year to all on here :)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ull have to find out boycie i could get u to a old firm and u could get me to derby forest i have only manged 2 derby games and one was tin man game will get to one before the season ends. will be weird tomorow i sit where stairway 13 the one that collapsed 40 years ago

I think this match is going to be like a monkey on fire, you will laugh but the end result is going to cause trouble.

I want Rangers to win but I like Celtics squad more, I just want Lennon to get sacked. Do not like him as a manager one bit.

Lots of your boys heading north tonight, Kincardine, as we came up the A 90.

Do hope that the event got the proper respect that it deserved from your visitors.

aye some amount buses from up north and down south terrible performance from us today raging to be honest to be playing that well and play that bad the day is not good enough, pleased to say they observed the minutes silence got the service tomorow in the ground aswell to pay respects aswell

Archived